JK. 1

At the dinner, she helped Jin and Yoongi to prepare the meat and the rice, while Hobi was joking with the maknae line and Namjoon was at his phone.

They drank some alcohol, except Tae, and her, who didn't want to repeat her mistake, and made a game to know who would share a room with whom since there were only four. One, out of discussion, was for her. It was the one in which she had her bathing suits as well as comfortable clothes for the next day and a pijama.

- You didn't have to buy all this. - she said surprised.

-Well, we couldn't go to your house to pick some of yours, so at least you needed the basics. – J-Hope explained.

-Ok, so... let me guess... the pijama was Jin's choice. - she laughed. It was a RJ's one.

He winked at her and raised his glass to her, she was right.

-And the jeans and the The Black Keys t-shirt was JK's idea. – she looked at him. - wasn't it?

- The Black Keys t-shirt was the key. – he smile openly and funny.

-Thanks to all of you. Truly.

-We can afford it. – Suga responded with a downplay gesture.

-Let's decided then. - Namjoon said. – Although I have my things in one bedroom already.

-Me too, I was working while you were playing. - said Suga.

Nor Namjoon nor Yoongi had to change their things: Yoongi would be with J-Hope, the leader with Jin, and the maknae line together.

Y/N was laying in her bed. She was the only one with a bedroom for herself but couldn't sleep. So she thought about get up and go the pool to swim a little, get tired and then back to try to sleep.

She had just finished her third length when she saw feet on the edge of the pool. She looked up and saw JK smiling, with his bathing suit and a towel over his shoulder.

-It seems that you can't sleep either. - He said grinning. - Do you mind if I join?

-Go ahead, the house is yours.

-Rented. - He specified it as he threw the towel to the deckchair next to Y/N's and then dived headfirst.

JK swam very well, and his shoulders were much wider than they appeared to the naked eye when he was dressed. He reached the other end, turned around, and came back. She was still there without moving, noticing how attractive he was with his wet long dark hair.

-A race? -he asked, shaking his hair and spraying her with drops.

-Rematch of the previous game?

-Jimin and J-Hope are not the most aquatic people in the world.

-And Jin and Tae are? Don't look for excuses, maknae.

-No excuses, a competition. Round trip. Each one chooses the modality with which they feel most comfortable.

-Agree.

-Want to bet something?

-Like what?

-Truth or dare.

-Another game as a reward? Ok.

The two of them climb over the edge and got ready. On three, they dove headfirst. Y/N not only went further, but diving she was even faster than swimming. She had already turned around when JK hadn't yet. He, realizing this, stopped and watched as she reached the goal.

-What are you doing there? - She asked surprised when looking for him she didn't see him by her side – Did you give up so soon?

-That's diving.