Yoongi. 1

At the dinner, she helped Jin and Yoongi to prepare the meat and the rice, while Hobi was joking with the maknae line and Namjoon was at his phone.

They drank some alcohol, except Tae, and her, who didn't want to repeat her mistake, and made a game to know who would share a room with whom since there were only four. One, out of discussion, was for her. It was the one where she had the swimming clothes besides some comfort ones for the next day and a pajama.

- You didn't have to buy all these. - she said surprised.

-Well, we couldn't go to your place to take some of yours, so, at least you need the basics. – J-Hope explained.

-Ok, so... let me guess... the pajama was Jin's choice. - she laughed. It was a RJ's one.

He winked at her and raised his glass to her, she was right.

-And the jeans and the The Black Keys t-shirt was JK's idea. – she looked at him. - wasn't it?

- The Black Keys t-shirt was the key. – he smile openly and funny.

-Thanks to all of you. Truly.

-We can afford it. – Suga responded with a downplay gesture.

-Let's decided then. - Namjoon said. – Although I have my things in one bedroom already.

-Me too, I was working while you were playing. - said Suga.

Nor Namjoon nor Yoongi had to change their things: Yoongi will be with J-Hope, the leader with Jin, and the maknae line together.

Y/N was laying in her bed. She was the only one with a bedroom for herself but couldn't sleep. So she thought about get up and go the pool to swim a little, get tired and then back to try to sleep.

- What are you doing here? I thought you were exhausted. -Yoongi told her when he saw her lying down looking at the sky.

-I am, but after half an hour tossing and turning in bed, I thought I'd be better outside. And you?

He lay down next to her.

- I was working on a song and needed some air. But taking advantage of the fact that you are here, I want to propose you one thing, I wanted you to help me also in this one, I promise not to blackmail you with fire you from work or yell at you.

- Maybe. In exchange, I want you to answer me honestly to one question, whatever it is.

-Shoot.

-What you told me about Seesaw... is it true or not that it happened to you?

-Yes, it happened to me.

- Are you not telling me anything else?

- I had just to answer one question. It was a long time ago.

- I thought you couldn't have couple.

- It couldn't be public back then.

-As if there weren't going to be any problems now... look at me, and I'm not anyone's girlfriend.

-Well, for them you were mine. - He smiled. -My girlfriend, I mean – he clarified, blushing.

-And Jin's, JK's...

-Mine before. My little sulky and shy discovery.

-Wow. Is that what you think about me?

-I see you as what I needed at the perfect timing.

-We all know you're a genius, I haven't done anything.

-Gave me a lesson in humility, and for that I'm grateful. Believe it or not, you have influenced us all.