Widows Crypt

I get up fairly early the next day.

As I exit the room after getting ready I notice Mother and Father already awake, albeit yawning, and just coming out of Arthur's room.

"They couldn't have left already could they?" Mother wondered.

"No, we fell asleep in Ellie's room. Only I woke up sometime in the night and moved to my room." I spoke, startling them.

"Did you two stay up with Ellie?" She asked.

"Yeah, we haven't really spent much time with her, so I decided to tell her some stories from the academy before we went on our trip. Anyways, I should wake Arthur up now, he needs to prepare for the trip." I move towards Ellie's room, while Mother keeps on looking with a smile.

_______________________________________________________________________________

We were split in two teams upon arrival, Claire, Curtis , a guy called Owen, Brandon and me in one and Arthur, Lucas, Roland, Tessia and Clive in the other.

Don't kill him just yet will ya? I want a piece of him.

"Everyone get with the teams and get to know each other," Professor Glory brings me out of my musings.

And so I began walking towards my team.

You sure you wanna stay with me?

Yes.

Fine.

My team formed a circle, not unlike the other.

Curtis began, "My name is Curtis Glayder, I am a fire augmenter. My strengths are close and middle range, my weakness being long range."

Brandon went next, "I am Brandon Deepwing, a wind conjurer. I am a long distance fighter, my weakness is close range."

Owen, a black haired human, goes next ,"Owen Williams, a water augmenter specializing in scythes. My strength is close and mid range, my weakness, long range."

"My name is Claire Bladeheart, I am a dual elemental fire and wind augmenter using a rapier. I can handle close and mid range, even a bit of long range. Although long range is still a weakness to me."

I guess it's my turn now, "Fayden Leywin, water and earth dual elemental mage with deviancy in water. I can fight in any range, but I prefer long and close range." 

"So, who's gonna be the leader?" Owen asked

"I say Claire,"

"So do I," 

Both Curtis and I spoke.

Seeing this Brandon agrees as well, "I second that."

Owen shrugs, "I'm fine with anyone,"

"It's decided then. Claire does have experience leading the DC." I finalize.

Claire meanwhile keeps whipping her head towards whoever spoke.

"Everyone ready?" Professor Glory said, "You all know each others abilities already, so make sure to utilize basic positioning and team tactics we learned in class. Let's go!"

_______________________________________________________________________________

The inside of the dungeon was quite beautiful.

With stalactites and other crystals jutting out of the walls going from a blue hue to an amethyst one.

"Keep moving and stick with your teams!" Professor guides, "Remember to protect yourselves with mana at all times!"