Restricted

(A/N : This is how Fayden looks now, made by yours truly.)

Jasmine and I were waiting outside the Dragonspine inn waiting for Arthur to get our rations from inside

He was taking much longer than necessary.

He's probably got into a fight in there.

*Sigh*

A few more minutes pass before he comes out. With a smear of blood on the edge of his mask.

Yep, he got into a fight alright.

"What took you so long?" Jasmine asks.

"The waitress took a while to find the rations," he replied.

"Doesn't explain the blood on your mask though," I chime in.

He hummed before taking off his mask and looking down at it, his hand on his head, "There was no permanent damage done,"

I shook my head exasperatedly before we mounted our horses and headed off.

_________________________________________________________________________________

On the journey Arthur took out a piece of paper and a quill. A letter back home.

In the last 2 years a lot had happened, for instance Lilia awakening as a mage. Vincent is probably overjoyed and is hiring tutors for her.

I smile remembering the time Arthur and Father arm wrestled, in which Arthur nearly beat him.

Arthur had broken through Light Orange already while I was nearing Dark Yellow myself. The reason? Arthur didn't use magic, I did albeit in a much lower amount, since I only used my constructs as replacement swords. I'm not gonna use Solaris or Shroud unless absolutely necessary.

When I first began training my swordsmanship Jasmine was very confused since Conjurers normally stuck to magical attacks, and she asked me as such to which I only said, "In this way I'll be more versatile and unpredictable. Think about it, no one will expect a conjurer to suddenly draw a sword mid battle, and that one moment of surprise could give me enough time to defeat my opponent."

Anyways, enough about the past. Today we go on our last Dungeon raid, this is our last trip. We will start attending Xyrus in a few weeks.

Come to think of it Lilia would be our senior, well that would be weird wouldn't it?

I see Arthur scroll up the letter signifying he's finished writing, "Finished writing?" Jasmine asks.

"Yep, the stable master said he would mail it once the horses get back to him," Arthur replied.

"Tell them I said Hi," I quip.

He grinned, "Far ahead of you,"

A few minutes later we reached the dungeon where the team who we were gonna go dungeon delving with.

"I guess we're stuck more augmenters, and you, weren't you a C class? What are you doing here little weakling? You should go back to your mommy, or do you hide behind others using them as meat shields?" A rather snobby voice spoke.

Refusing to give to his insults I stay silent.

As we walk towards the group an armored augmenter steps up and holds his arm out, "Please don't mind Lucas, let me introduce you to the party, I am Reginald Brooks and I am an A class yellow core Earth augmenter, I specialize in using a hammer,"

He then turned towards Lucas, " You seem like you're familiar with Lucas, He's an A class Dark Yellow core conjurer specializing in fire,"

He pointed towards a rather...healthy man also in armor, "That's Kriol Masser, A water augmenter and our Tank,"

"And he is-" He was cut off before he could introduce the next person.

Who coincidentally was the one who passed the test without fighting and was directly put to B class.

"Elijah Knight, A class, Dark orange, Conjurer single specialization in Earth." he said.

Another smug looking mage comes up, "I am Oliver Hemmbet, A class, Dark yellow stage conjurer. I am an emitter deviant,"

A woman who looked to be in her twenties spoke up, "Hi! My name is Samantha Tempest. I'm a Dark Yellow stage A class conjurer with single Specialization in water."

She then abruptly got close to Arthur, "Heard a lot about you Mr. Masked Swordsman! Please take care of me!"

The last man stood up, " I am Brald Landon, Nice to meet you. I am a AA class Fire Augmenter, Light Yellow stage."

"I'll lead the party today," He continued, "If you three could say something about yourselves as well.."

Jasmine went first, "Jasmine, Light Yellow stage, AA class augmenter, wind attribute, Dual Swords."

"Glad to see another AA class in the Group," Brald replied.

Arthur went next, "I'm Note, Light Orange State, A class augmenter, Fire attribute,"

"Fire attribute? I heard you didn't have elemental affinities?" Samantha said.

"I haven't been using magic for a while due to personal reasons," Arthur replied

"Ah...I see."

Brald then turned towards me, "Bolt, Light Orange State, B class conjurer, Fire attribute,"

"LightOrange state? And you're still at B class?" He asked.

"I remember why, he cannot control his mana and has abysmally low amounts of it as well," Lucas said with a tone of superiority.

"Is this true?" Brald asked.

Crap! I cant say I have perfect control now that would make them suspicious of my growth, "I have become better although I still have some trouble in it," I say sheepishly.

Fuck you Lucas!

"I see...I'm sorry Mr. Bolt, we can't allow you to come with us. It is too dangerous for anyone other than an A class to go to an A class dungeon. And The Dire Tombs are even more dangerous than normal A class dungeons," He said apologetically.

"He can handle himself, I vouch for him!" Arthur spoke.

"I'm extremely sorry Mr. Note but even with you vouching for him I cannot allow him to come. You must understand its for his own safety," He said.

"But-" I cut him off by placing my hand over his shoulder, "It's alright Note, Mr. Brald is right it is too dangerous for a B class like me to go into the Dire tombs."

He turned towards me and whispered, "What are you doing? You're more than capable to handle yourself out there and you know it!"

"Yes, yes I do. But nothing you do will convince them unless I reveal that I was holding back and that would entail too many questions." I reply calmly.

"I'll be fine Arthur, maybe I'll have Sylvie and Zeke teach me how to hunt. Go, if you need help just contact Sylvie and I'll be there as soon as I can." I try to reassure him.

"...fine" He gave in before heading to the Dungeon with the rest of the party as I walked away from them, mentally contacting Zeke to come to me.