Sibling spar

As soon as I say that Arthur rushes towards me, bringing out Dawns Ballad and unsheathing it in one swift motion.

Enhancing it with lightning mana he swings at me with a downward slash.

Predictable.

I send a mid-tier freezing spell his way while he was still midair. 

While he couldn't dodge the spell, he could block it.

And he did, placing dawns ballad in the way of the spell he prevented his torso to be frozen.

But now his blade was encased with ice.

Jumping away from him I prepare mana for a spell as I heeded my own advice.

Using the fireball spell, one of the weakest fire spells, and concentrate it into one point, forming a small sphere, one centimeter in diameter.

And I fire at him.

His quick reflexes save him as he brings his teal sword forward just in time to parry the spell, resulting in the ice melting by the sheet heat of the spell.

He stops holding back as his sword ignites with flames and wind encases his hand further amplifying the orange flames.

Oh, going a bit too far aren't you?

He comes at me, but I don't move. 

I wait for him patiently as mana fills the veins in both of my arms.

As he gets into striking distance, he performs an uppercut.

Instantly the mana in one of my hands is released.

Creating a completed version of the shield I used against Geist.

As his blade hits the barrier I duck down, the mana in my other hand coalescing into a sphere of thunder.

But even my barrier couldn't stop him completely as his sword breaks through, albeit with the fire now gone, snuffed out by the vacuum between the two layers.

I grin as I see an opening. preparing to release the deadly lightning spell.

But within all this I failed to notice him covering his fist in ice before it impacted with my torso.

My spell still managed to hit his shoulder though.

Managing to regain my balance I glance down at my side and see it covered in a layer of frost.

A simple fire spell fixes that.

Same can't be said for Arthur however, as he nurses his now numb shoulder.

Flashing him a devious smirk I proceed to release arc after arc of fire, lightning, wind and ice respectively.

He slices through the first one with a water infused Dawns Ballad, and sends a blast of earth attribute mana at the second, dispersing it.

Ducking just in time he manages to evade the mass of razor sharp wind.

Raising his arms he sends a gout of flames, melting the ice wave coming for him. While that didn't disrupt the spell, it did melt the ice, resulting in him being drenched with cold water.

I raise an eyebrow at his display.

That's the first time someone countered that.

With a burst of speed he lunges at me, preparing a fire spell in his hand.

I cover my arm in ice to counter his attack, and use Solaris to block a blow from his sword.

Not falling for that again.