Authors Note

Major novel spoilers comic readers and those who haven't caught up with the novel stay away!

Like seriously major spoilers if you've not read till at least book 7

You have been warned!

So before people start saying anything like 'Fayden's beast will is weaker than Arthur's' read the next few lines.

Phase Two/Integrate Phase name: Canine Divinity.

Advanced Umbrakinesis : Ability to manipulate shadows to an extreme level where he can create vrtually anything as long as he has the knowledge about it.

Nacht: An amalgamation of Mana and Aether.

Exclusive Mana Arts:

Fire :

Ever Flames : Eternally burning black flames which completely burn their target no matter what. Cannot be extinguished by means humanly possible (i.e Dicathian Human not Alacryans humans).

Phantom Lightning : Black, nigh-imperceptible, silent lightning that cannot be sensed. Can jump from one target to another. Paralysis side effect.

Avian Flash : Summons a thunder bird made of lightning to aid in battle, or perform a single burst attack.

Water :

Void Water : Steals water from anything, living or non living, although direct contact is needed to extract it from living beings, unless they're dead.

Inverse Frost : Freezes target from the inside out. Extremely hard to melt.

Wind :

Ethereal splitter : Traps opponent in a shell of hardened air, while numerous blades of wind materialize, ready to rend the target.

Aether Arts :

Vivium :

[1] Tartarean Vitality : A vivium based aether art used for healing even the most grievous injuries. But inflicts tremendous pain, multiple times the amount you felt when acquiring the injury.

[2] Pilfering Life : Ability to 'steal' the life out of someone, literally, during a fight when you kill your opponent part of their life can be stored anywhere you deem necessary. Can only be used on people other than yourself.

Spatium :

[1] Void Step : Transverse through shadows, or create your own portals, anywhere there is a shadow you can reach, irrelevant of distance. The longer you stay within the shadows as you travel, the more risk to be attacked by the natives of that dimension. Access to 'shadow form' which basically makes you incorporeal. Since you're incorporeal you can't affect things either. Also can be used in multiple ways, like creating clones for long distance communication, yet the clone can only talk and listen, nothing else.

[2] Spatial Laceration : Detach yourself or something else from the space of that dimension, allowing you to virtually phase through attacks. Can also be used offensively by disconnecting part of someone else's body, making it very hard to heal. Extremely hard to control and even a small mistake could interrupt the process, or worse rip part of you away.(Only when using it on yourself, also to picture the consequence think what happened to Deidara's arm when attacked with kamui)

Aevium :

[1] Chronic Incarceration : Put someone to chronosleep/suspended animation. Needs a continuous source of Nacht. Stop time around a particular target, like Static void but instead of stopping everything around you, it stops the portion you want it to stop. Like stopping time around someone's wrist while they are moving very fast, it will rip out his entire arm from its socket. Drawback, can't use it indefinitely, people with enough influence over time can counter it, somewhat, while they can't stop it from happening they can speed up the time in the area, making the frozen target able to move albeit much slower. (Might remove this defect later when he gains complete control over pure aether.)

[2] Temporal Flux : Stretch one moment to hours, days, years even, making someone live in one particular moment for a long while. Rapidly age a living body, resulting in it withering and dying much sooner than otherwise. (Second part wont come to use, not until end of book 7 so yeah you can forget it for the time being...pun unintended) Drains a lot of aether and will use your own life as substitute once aether is depleted.

And now lets see what Arthurs one did.

Increase his prowess in all elements, as visible when he downforces Lucas into oblivion, (I know, Spoiler! But you're reading Tbate fanfiction so you must've read the novels and I did warn you at the beginning there, you know with the bold letters to ward away people who aren't up to date) anyways what else?

Oh yeah Realmheart, all it did was let him see aether and mana and give him the ability to partially use mana, and it also showed his runes hence the only branch of aether he should be able to use, other than Static Void.

It also let Arthur mix elements too to form that black lightning.

And look badass overall.

Now compare it to Canine Divinity, Arthur would've died overusing Dragons awakening and going stage 3 if not for Sylvie, and even then it didn't give much aether arts.

Sure Fayden won't suddenly become this powerful, even after the training arc he wouldn't be able to use all of it, hell he might only have 1 each, or even lower. Buts that's for you to wonder and me to figure out.

While on the topic of the abilities, any suggestions for their names are welcome. I repeat these are not fixed titles, I'd be more than happy to accept any suggestion for it.

Also the titan/Susano'o thing won't be used again cause really how many 20 feet opponents are there after this?

None!

That is without counting Arthur's relictombs experience.

So are these abilities strong enough or is the recoil too much?

Tell me in the comments.

Welp I'm gonna go back to writing next chapter.

Dark Descendant signing off.