Two sides.

Zeke emerges from my shadow as soon as I communicate with him. I see he had grown a lot these last 2 years, he's easily riding size now. Observing his growth I notice his normally white claws are now a crimson red, and white streaks adorn his fur. With 3 white lines across his snout, which looked like claw marks, and red fur trailing under his silver eyes he somehow looked way more intimidating than any beast we had come across in the past 2 years.

Are you okay dad?

Yeah I'm fine, there's a change of plans. I won't be going with the others since apparently its too dangerous for a B class to enter the Dire Tombs.

That's what you get for holding back and appear as weak.

Yeah, yeah I know, I know. So How bout you two show me how you hunt?

He grunted and turned around, gesturing me to sit on him.

As soon as I sat we sped through the shadows. We appeared in an open field with a forest not far away.

Zeke raises his snout up and concentrated.

What is he doing?

A few seconds later he relaxed.

What was that?

I called Sylvie here.

Ah okay.

Sure enough a black dragon flies down to us and looks at Zeke with a confused expression.

They seemingly converse with each other before Sylvie turns to look at me.

"Well damn you've grown. Arthur's gonna have a seizure when he sees you. You've grown too Zeke, although more in appearance than size." I add that last part when I hear Zeke whine. I guess even with all his size and ferocity he's still a kid.

"Now, who's gonna show me how you hunt?"

_________________________________________________________________________________

Arthur Leywin POV:

As soon as we came across a new species in the dungeon, one which resembled a gigantic worm, oddly enough, I knew something was wrong.

"Was that thing here the last time Brald?" Kriol asks our leader.

"N-no....I don't understand. It doesn't make sense for a new mana beast species to enter a dungeon like this." His confidence wavered as he spoke.

Flipping his hair Lucas spoke, "It's not a big deal as long as I'm here."

But the worm doesn't attack us, instead it burrows down forming another hole.

"It doesn't seem to be after us," Elijah muttered.

The creature continues burying into the walls, ignoring us.

"Are we just going to stand around and watch the worm dig or are we going to proceed?" Oliver pushes past Brald and me, striding towards the end of the cave.

"Get back here! We need to assess what's happening before we go!" Brald gets annoyed by the arrogance shown by the conjurer and goes after him.

Suddenly the whole cave trembles and a light fizzing sound is heard.

"LUCAS! HEAT WAVE BARRIER! NOW!" I scream at the confused mage.

I barely managed to pull Brald in before the shield was erected and a fiery blast of gas was released by every hole.

The eruption of gas sizzled down after a few minutes and Lucas releases the now weakened barrier.

We stood in silence, each one of us spooked and grossed by the scene in front of us.