Stop vining and Die already!

Fayden Leywin POV:

See if you can find any survivors Zeke.

Fine, but I'm coming back as soon as I'm done.

I look towards the cause of Arthur resorting to Phase Two, only to be met by a face made of vines and red glowing eyes, "God you're ugly."

Before turning towards Arthur, "What's a S class beast doing here?"

Before Arthur could answer we were attacked again. This time by what looked like a lance?

Both of us jump backwards to evade the attack.

"Looks like we'll have to take care of tall, green and ugly first before looking for answers," I say

"Agreed" I hear him respond.

Seeing that Arthur is using his Integrate Phase it stands to reason that I do as well.

"Second Phase : Canine Divinity."

I am surrounded by a cloak of red and black mana, before its all absorbed back me. Red runes adorn my torso, my eyes turn red as my sclera turn pitch black. Red markings appear around my eyes and my hair grows longer and more spiky. The ashen brown and auburn color, now a obsidian black and demonic red

 The ashen brown and auburn color, now a obsidian black and demonic red

(A/N: Markings on his eyes look like this)

Black energy explodes from my body, painting  the surrounding black making me grin.

This is my territory now.

I see Arthur prepare his white fire, looking for an opening.

The beast send thousands of vines my way.

I smirk

Two can play at that game.

Thousands of black wispy vines emerge from the room and neutralize their green counterparts.

But that's not all, more shadowy chains emerge from the ground under him and keep him restricted.

Glancing towards Arthur I nod, signaling him to go ahead.

But what happened next stopped him in his tracks.

The guardian...melted?

No its vines came lose...and so did my chains.

But then instead of merging back into its original state it split into two different beasts, each 20 feet in height.