Often

Song and title credit: Often by The Weeknd

This is a Katenielle btw

Danielle

'I usually love sleeping all alone
This time around bring your friend with you. But we ain't really going to sleep at all. You ain't gonna catch me with them sneak pictures. In my city I'm a young God. That püssy kill be so vicious. My God white, he in my pocket. He get me redder than the devil 'til I go nauseous
Ask me if I do this every day, I said "Often"
Ask how many times she rode the wave, "Not so often". Bïtches down to do it either way, often. Baby I can make that püssy rain, often. Often, often, girl I do this often. Make that püssy poppin', do it how I want it. Often, often, girl I do this often. Make that püssy poppin', do it how I want it. Often'

Yeah, i usually tend to sleep alone, or usually with only one man or woman. This girl though, she got me wanting to do so many things. I've been told im great at giving pleasure to people, and this girl has me wanting to keep on giving. I looked at her skinny and fully developed frame and bit my lip, I'd be having her tonight.

'Infatuated by the fame status. She wanna ride inside the G-Class grey matic. I come around, she leave that nïgga like he ain't matter. That girl been drinkin' all day, need to change bladder. She's just happy that the crew's back in town. She's 'bout to go downtown for a whole hour. If I had her, you can have her, man it don't matter. I'm never sour, I'm just smokin' somethin' much louder
Ask me if I do this every day, I said "Often". Ask how many times she rode the wave, "Not so often". Bïtches down to do it either way, often. Baby I can make that püssy rain, often. Often, often, girl I do this often. Make that püssy poppin', do it how I want it. Often, often, girl I do this often. Make that püssy poppin', do it how I want it. Often'

I'm pretty sure, she's taken, but I don't care. I want her, and I'll have her. She's been drinking a lot so far and I know she won't say no to me. She looks like she can handle her alcohol and that is amazing.

'Oooh, the sun's risin' up. The night's almost up.The night's almost done. But I see your eyes. You wanna go again. Girl, I'll go again. Girl, I'll go again
Ask me if I do this every day, I said "Often" Ask how many times she rode the wave, "Not so often" Bïtches down to do it either way, often Baby I can make that püssy rain, often. Often, often, girl I do this often. Make that püssy poppin', do it how I want it. Often, often, girl I do this often. Make that püssy poppin', do it how I want it
Often'

It'll be morning time, but she'll be wanting more. I just need to go and get her to talk to me. I need to get her aroused, and she'll be all mine.

++

"Ung Danielle, oh my god!" she moaned as I sucked on her lips and rubbed my fingers on her clitoris or completely entering my fingers in her.

"You taste good." I moaned. She grabbed onto my hair tightly and pushed her hips down and thrust herself into my mouth. I kept licking, sucking, and kissing. I stopped after a couple of minutes and crawled on top of her and kissed up her stomach to her chest. I began kissing around her breasts and swirled my tongue around her nipple and did the same to the other. She was moaning loudly underneath me and she flipped us over. She began kissing down my chest to my stomach and down to my inner thighs. She spread my legs as wide as they could go and she began kissing everywhere until I felt her tongue dip into my core and around it. She began sucking on the sensitive skin of my clitoris and let her hand roam my body, stopping at my breasts and playing with them. My hands went to her head and i pulled on her hair harshly until I was coming into her mouth. She began licking everything off until I was clean.

I hadn't gotten her off so I straddled her and insert one finger into her entrance and began pumping it in and out, or rubbing her up until she was coming. I licked her clean and soon I was up and getting dressed.

"That was fun. We should do this again." I said as I straddled her and kissed her roughly. I got off and was out the door.

I looked at some paper she gave me.

We should do it more often.

✖✖

I feel like this was bad, but oh well.

Didn't proofread.

Senpai ✖✖