He smiled widely like he found it. He extended a small plaster to her making her raise an eyebrow. "I know that this plaster can't fix anything, but this is the only thing I can offer. Please take it" he shoved the plaster to her hands forcefully.

"T-Then I will leave" he mumbled and bowed." I'm so sorry again. Please take care of your leg"

Igarashi sighed and stood next to her bike. She looked back to see him walking away hugging his body trying to warm himself.

She rolled her eyes and pulled her bike up. She was about to get on when she heard some noises.

"Oooh,who is this? Young boy,are you lost?"

"He looks pretty rich. Your parents must be searching for you right?"

"Should we accompany you?"

She closed her eyes feeling stressed."These motherfuckers"

She turned around to see her half brother getting bullied by some street beggers.

She pulled her helmet off from her head and threw it directly to the man who was trying to drag Jin. The man was instantly knocked out.

Jin immediately looked back only to gasp. There stood,a gorgeous woman with bright red eyes with a snow white skin. She had a black mast covering her nose and mouth but he could say that she is one hella rare beauty in China. And that pitch black long hair swaying with the night breeze,was indeed breathtaking.

Instantly, he knew that he is safe under her gaze. Her figure spread that aura of protection. But to the street robbers,they could only see a murderous aura surrounding her.

She pulled a gun from her waist and pointed them lazily."I won't repeat. Leave.Him."

She stared at them with her bored expression and started to count." 3"

The robbers hesitantly backed away.

"2"

Bang!

She shot near their feet making them scream in pure terror.

"1"

And,they were no where to be seen. She looked at Jin who was staring at her gun with a blank expression.

She turned around but,

"Nice gun"

She squinted her eyes and looked back."You are not scared?"

"You protected me with that"

"Naive brat"

He only smiled widely.

Igarashi stared at the young teen Jin who was eating like he had been starved for months.

"Why did you run away?" She asked the younger.

He raised his head while munching on his food. He still couldn't see her face because of her mask.

"Some family matters" he answered. It seems like he doesn't want to give details of his family matter.

"Go home. You won't last a day in this cold weather"

He shook his head." My father will catch me"