Chapter 22 - Sleepover

After living with his parents all his life, Jake had recently moved to his own apartment, also in Florida. That was definitely something he was happy about. Anyway, he would also spend plenty of his time at Miss Peregrine's home, with her and the children, who he had become really close to. Him and Alma shared a really nice link. Although they hadn't talked about them becoming a couple, it was something that would happen eventually. They had even already kissed, and they did so quite often.

Obviously, the kids were able to notice this, and most of them were fine with it, glad of seeing their ymbryne as joyous. Besides, her connection with Jake didn't really interfere with the one she had with them, so everything was alright, and it didn't bother at all. Sometimes, especially the younger ones, even spied on them when they were chatting or sitting on their own, as a sort of game

Jake thought that inviting her to his new house could be a good way of sharing nice moments just the two of them. Due to this, one afternoon, while the children were playing around, and Miss Peregrine was in the living room, staring at her mobile phone, he sat next to her, and said:

J- Hi, Alma...

A-Hello, Jake... (She said leaving her phone aside)

J- I wanted to tell you something...

A-Of course. Is it okay for you if we stay here, or you'd like to go somewhere else?

J- No, right here is fine, it's nothing too special...

A-Oh, ok... So, I'm listening...

J- Well, as you already know, because I have told you, recently I moved to my own apartment...

A-Yes! That's great.

J- Thanks! Regarding that, I wanted to invite you, so I can show it to you...

A-Sure! I'd love to go. Um, just me, right?

J- Um, yeah, at least this time yes, only you. I can invite the children another day, but for now, I want you to come alone.

A-That's okay, I can ask the older ones to be in charge for a couple of hours.

J-Oh, about that.... Is it too much if I ask you to spend the night with me? Like a sleepover. I can ask my grandparents to come here... They have spent time with the children in many occasions and they are completely fine with it. Please? Only once...

A-Fine, I guess I can go...

J- Great! So, tomorrow I'll pick you up around 8:00pm, what do you think?

A-Alright then...

Jake thought that it wasn't always easy to do fun things with Alma, of course, not because she wasn't a cool person, nor because she didn't like doing the same things he enjoyed doing, but because it was tough for her to find free time, considering her role as an ymbryne, since even though time and the whole loop situation was no longer an issue, she still had many kids to take care of. They remained talking for a while, and then she kissed his lips for an instant, to which he did the same, and then kissed her cheek, hugging her. They heard some giggles, and then saw that there were Claire and the twins hidden behind the couch they were sitting on, playing their game, which consisted in kind of spying on their headmistress, especially when she was alone with Jake. This didn't upset them. In fact, they laughed as well, and played with the children for the following 40 minutes.

The next day, before gathering, Miss Peregrine and Jake were getting ready for their sort of date. Alma was putting away her things in a bag of hers, such as her pajamas, clothes to change into the next day, toothbrush, hairbrush, lotion etc. Jake didn't need to pack anything, since he had everything that he needed at his house. Apart from that, he bought things such as snacks, drinks, and even preservatives, in case things got heated, something that deep down he hoped that happened.

When they were ready, they texted each other, so that Jake could know when to come and pick her up, and then, she waited for him, until he arrived in his car. She got into the vehicle, and they spent their way to the apartment chatting regularly. Once there, Jake gave her a short tour, showing her around. Later, they hanged out for a while, watched a film, had some snacks and drinks, and then, Jake suggested that they should change into their pajamas, followed by saying that he had something else to show.

Alma got changed into a silky grey-ish blue set of shorts and a tank top, that suited her very nicely. Despite the fact that she was usually quite formal and reserved, this was a good occasion to behave differently. Considering that she really liked the person she was with, she was acting slightly seductive. Anyway, not wanting to exaggerate, knowing that her pajamas were a little bit revealing, something that Jake obviously wouldn't mind, but still, she wore a zip-up jacket on top, which she didn't zip completely. Jake also got changed, into regular comfortable pants and shirt, with a hoodie on top.

As he had said before, Jake guided Alma until they were at one of the living rooms, and when they arrived, Alma wasn't expecting what she saw, but immediately found it really cute. The furniture had been moved, and next to a couch, he had put a mattress on the floor, and with the help of some chairs, he had covered it with blankets above. Besides, there were also some little lamps, which were the only source of light, giving the whole scenario really nice warm, romantic vibes.

Still surprised, Alma said:

A-Jake...That's so cute! Aww I love it!

J- I'm happy to hear that... Come here...

Now inside, they laid on the soft surface, staring at each other lovingly. Not only they were very attracted to each other, but also, they felt that they could trust the other, and the fact that they could talk so much, about practically anything, definitely contributed in the development of their relationship. They were comfortable, and after some minutes, Jake kissed Alma on her forehead, then on her cheek, and finally her lips. Apparently, that was the only boost needed, because they started making out instantly. Then, Jake unzipped her jacket completely, taking it off, and then pulled up her tank top, leaving it aside once it was removed, leaving her torso completely bare. After taking his upper clothes off as well, he focused on kissing her chest, stroking her soft skin, staring attentively to her body, totally in love with it, and also paying attention to her reactions.

She felt nice chills, and then, after kissing again he, Jake proceeded to take of her shorts, leaving her only in panties. After some deep caresses, and her completely naked, craving to be touched, Jake took a preservative out of the pocket of his pants, and placed it properly, before grazing her most sensitive area with his own, hearing her whimpers as a consequence. Then, he finally entered her, feeling her contracting intimacy around him, making him groan. Moving harshly and faster as minutes went by, they enjoyed every instant, melting against their bodies. The situation was even better than what they had imagined it to be like. The feeling was delicious, and the person they were so into, on top of everything, were really good in this type of context.

Once they were done pleasing each other, they laid on their backs. Afterwards, in an embrace, now covered with the soft sheets and blankets, they fell asleep, Alma's head resting against Jake's chest, while he would stroke her back, amazed about the smoothness of her skin, and how satisfying it was touching her. They had such a nice time together, becoming closer than they had ever been, not only physically, but emotionally. They relished every aspect, and now as an actual couple, they rested in each other's arms, until the next day.

That's it!