Chapter 55 - Birthday surprise

Hello! I'm posting this chapter on July 6th, which is Eva Green's birthday! This beautiful actress who plays Miss Peregrine and many other great characters, is very special to me, and I would love to be able to meet her some day. For now, I can just write about her. I hope you like this story! Thanks for reading! 🥰💕
————————————————————————-

Everything and everyone were doing well at Miss Peregrine's home for peculiar children. While the kids lived happily under their headmistress' care, the latter had been living her best life, since she was in a romantic relationship with Jake, the last peculiar who joined the big family, who she loved very much, and could daily feel that he loved her back.

That night, after reset, the home residents were going to bed. After Alma said good night to her pupils, she went to her room, where she found Jake in her bed, comfortably under the covers. She smiled. Since the moment she had allowed him to sleep with her in her bed, he loved the idea so much that he practically would not spend one night in his bedroom anymore. He loved cuddling with her, showing his affection and attraction in different ways.

They loved the situation they would constantly find themselves in. They would make out, at first softly, then more intensely, until the only thing that mattered was how much they craved that physical contact. Summarizing, they experienced a passionate, intense moment, with the person they loved and felt the most comfortable with.

They adored how their bodies would get the closest physically possible, in addition to the multiple positive emotions they would feel, even in synch. They emitted sounds of satisfaction, and even though their activity left them rather exhausted, they were pleased and fulfilled, the climax they both experienced being truly great.

They could lay, feeling their skin in direct contact with their lover's, and that provided them a soothing, calming sensation, perfect for falling asleep shortly afterwards.

The next morning, after breakfast, Miss Peregrine was checking the mail, when she saw that one of the letters was meant to be for Jake. She handed it to him, him immediately telling her it was from his family, who were, as always, in Florida.

After Jake had carefully read the letter, he approached Alma, to talk to her and explain what was going on.

M- Is everything alright?

J- Yes... Well, not really, actually...

M- What's wrong bae?

J- Um, an aunt of mine, Suzie's her name, who I was pretty close with, growing up, is apparently very ill...

M- Oh no...

J- Yes. It seems that there are little possibilities of her recovering.

M- I'm so sorry.

J- It's fine, we spent lots of time together... The thing is, that my parents told me, through the letter, that I should go to Florida, for a couple of weeks only, so that we support each other during these difficult times, and probably, so that I can say goodbye to my aunt.

M- I see.

J- What do you think I should do?

M- Well, I will obviously miss you a lot, but the right thing to do is that you go reunite with your family in in this situation.

J- Thank you for understanding... As always.

M- Of course...

J- Are you sure that I can leave you? I assume it won't be for long, but I'm not certain about how many days I will be away for.