Chapter 1 - Finally

Clarifications: In this story, Miss Peregrine and the peculiar children live in what would be present day, in a big house near Jake's. He lives in his house with his parents, but is constantly visiting them since they became very close after everything that happened. I am basing myself on the film, not the books. I read only three of them and I definitely prefer the movie. This story is mainly about Miss Peregrine x Jake, so let's pretend he is old enough to make it work. Probably I will write chapters that are independent from each other. English is not my first language, so I apologize If I have some spelling mistakes or it sometimes does not make much sense :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1 – Finally

It was a beautiful day in Florida. The children were doing their own thing each. They had a big garden in which they loved playing and spending the time. Miss Peregrine was upstairs in her bedroom. As at the moment all the chores were done, and they had had lunch already, she had some time to herself. Reflecting about random things, the thought of Jake came up. Since he came everything changed, in her opinion, for good. Sometimes she wished she hadn't put that barrier between the others and her, because probably that would make it way more complicated to start a relationship, due to the fact that he might even see her just as a headmistress, and not as a woman who deep down craves for some attention in a romantic way.

On another hand, there was Jake. He was walking the few blocks that separated his house from the children's. He was very happy to have the opportunity of seeing them daily, or actually, seeing her. Since they met, he found Miss Peregrine very attractive. He liked how firm she sounded and looked when she spoke and moved, but at the same time so fragile and elegant, not to mention her beautiful physical features. From the moment he figured out he had that huge crush on her, he was determined to do something about it. However, she was not easy to approach. Anyway, he wouldn't let that discourage him.

When Jake arrived, after greeting everybody, he started looking for Miss Peregrine. After realizing that she wasn't in the kitchen nor the living room, he made his way upstairs. When he reached her bedroom, even though the door wasn't completely closed, he knocked. When he heard that was allowed to come in, he saw her practically laying on her bed, staring at the mobile phone she had bought some weeks ago. When she noticed who was, she quickly sat at the edge of the bed, welcoming him, patting the mattress at her side, meaning to join her.

When he sat down, trying not to make it too obvious, he stared at her. She was wearing black leggings and a short red sweater. Her hair was down and she had very natural beaming makeup. She looked gorgeous. After a short silence, they started talking. They began with that basic stuff regarding the weather, how the kids were, if they had plans for later, etc. Unexpectedly, it was not awkward at all, and all the words exchanged, as simple as they were, felt genuine and caring. A few seconds later, Jake looked down, and slowly grabbed her hand, to finally link it with his. When they made eye contact once again, they knew that they both felt the same way. They both felt that they could finally tell each other, with that small action, what they had been wanting to say for a while.

Then, Jake spoke:

- You know, Alma, you are so gorgeous, in every way.

Hearing that, Miss Peregrine was thrilled, and she couldn't help it but smile. Not only what he just said was so sweet, but him calling her by her name made her feel relieved about what she thought earlier, that her behavior could lead to him feeling a distance between them, which now, was certainly non-existent. Afterwards, what was supposed to happen, happened. They knew it was the right moment, so slowly, they got close until their lips made contact. It felt so nice, and they certainly wanted more, so a few second later their loving kiss turned into a more intense one.

It was an advantage that they were alone, already in bed, so all they had to do was to make themselves comfortable, and stimulate the heat of the moment, task that became way too easy, through daring touches that increased the excitement. They felt really comfortable with each other, and they had been wanting something like this for quite a long time now, so making love was indeed enjoyable. The greatness of the feeling was made evident by the sounds they, mainly her, would emit, apart from the strength and speed of their movements.

Jake had never experienced something like this before, and it felt so right, and even better than what he expected these situations to be like, in addition to the fact that he could do it with the woman he loved and wanted so badly. In Miss Peregrine's case, it had been a while since the last time she got satisfied in this way by someone else, so not only she was kind of needing this, but also, she could finally release all that tension which stressed her, besides getting the closest with the person she happened to appreciate.

After they were done, they stayed in a tight embrace for a while, exhausted and delighted. Jake would caress her soft hair, and kiss her head once or twice. He was still impressed about how great her body looked and felt. Despite the fact that the answer seemed to be obviously positive, he asked anyway the usual question of if she wanted to be in a relationship with him, as a couple. As expected, she nodded, kissing him afterwards. They chatted for some time, and then decided to get ready to go back downstairs.

The children would find out about it eventually, because they were planning to tell them some hours later, maybe at dinner. Fortunately, they took it well, especially the younger ones, who always saw Jake as someone fun and nice, and now, a good match for their maternal figure. Everything turned out alright, and they ended such a special day watching a film all together, content regarding the circumstances.

That's it!