Chapter 33 - Lake

It was nighttime in Cairnholm. The day had been like all the others, something that made, sense, since they lived in a loop, after all. It was around 11:00pm, and all the children at the home were asleep, resting calmly. Miss Peregrine, as usual, after finishing with all the chores, she could finally have some time for herself. She could have taken a bath, or read a book, but instead, she got out of the manor, and adopted her bird form, and flying, she headed to the lake that was nearby.

She landed close to the lake, and became once again the beautiful woman she was. She sat on a small dock that there was, and spent a while like that. She used that moment to reflect about her life in general. Although it was quite chilly, she wanted to get into the water, so she stood up, verified that there was nobody around, and proceeded to take off her garments, that consisted in grey loose pants, a shirt and a black jacket.

The thing was, that she was not completely alone. Jake was standing behind a tree, staring at her. He felt guilty for sort of spying on her. He found her fascinating. He had followed her to see where she was going, and maybe to spend some time with her, but he was not expecting any of what he had seen her doing, so he remained hidden, embarrassed.

He saw her get rid of her clothes, and then, jump into the water quickly. It was quite dark, but he could still see her clearly. Apparently, she was back-facing him, but suddenly, she turned around, and after getting a little bit closer, still inside from inside the water, she said:

M- I know you are there, Jake.

This made the young man even more uncomfortable. He walked a few steps towards the water, and said:

J- Sorry, I did not mean to peek on you nor anything. I saw you leave the mansion, and I wanted to know where you were going, and maybe stay with you for a while. It was wrong, I'm sorry.

M- It's alright. Maybe you should not have followed me, but I know that you didn't mean to be impolite, so I accept your apology.

J- Thanks... I'll go now.

M- Wait! Um, would you like to join me?

J- Uh... Isn't the water freezing?

M- Not that much.

Perhaps he did not want to get into the lake, but he told himself that it would have been idiotic if he did not take advantage of the situation, that even seemed too good to be true. The woman he had in front of him was gorgeous in several aspects, and that was what convinced him, so an instant later, he was also taking off his clothes, jumping into the water as well. It was, in fact, very cold, but it felt nice, in addition to the whole context. The two of them were facing each other, and were not too close physically, because even though due to the darkness of the night their bodies underwater were not visible, they were still bare in front of someone who they happened to get along with, but never had been by any chance in a similar situation.

Jake stared at her. Her eyes beamed, her wet dark hair was down, and her skin looked radiant, in spite of the lack of light. He could only see her head and neck, and collarbones once in a while, but he could not help it but imagine that perfect body that was within his grasp. In her case, she felt proud of herself of having asked Jake to stay. He was the one who had decided to follow her, but it had been her awesome falcon sight what enabled her to notice his presence, and, afterwards, to detect the possibility of them sharing an interesting moment, just the two of them. She thought of him as cute, and kind and sweet as well, and found the instance they were having as special.

Jake held out his hand, motioning her to hold it. She did so, and slowly, she swam towards him, while he guided her. She placed her hands on his shoulders, looking down, with a small smile. He grabbed her waist, softly stoking her back, absolutely impressed with the smoothness of her skin. They looked in the eye, and she caressed his hair, approaching her face, their noses touching. Practically against her lips, Jake whispered:

J- You're simply stunning... such a lovely woman.

Hearing this, she felt joyous. She did not have the certainty of if he actually liked her, as a person, besides her good looks, which he did, but at least they could have a nice time. She kissed him slowly, savoring his mouth, to what he responded instantly. What was going through their minds was how they ended up making out in a lake, the one they were naked in. Hours earlier, they would not have even imagined that a situation like that one would come up.

The moment itself was so personal, meaningful, and practically perfect. Their kisses were becoming more daring, but not enough to boost things as much. After a while, they decided that they should get out of the water. Still in an embrace, Miss Peregrine said in a low tone of voice:

M- Do you happen to have a towel?

J- Nope, unfortunately I don't.

M- Well, it seems, that we'll arrive home soaked in water. But it doesn't really matter anyway.

J- We'll freeze to death. (He said, both chuckling)

They got out of the water, and as quickly as possible, they put on their clothes, running towards the mansion afterwards. When they got there, silently, in order to prevent the children from waking up, they went to Alma's bedroom, and, allowing Jake to come inside, she headed to her personal bathroom, where she turned on the tap, filling the tub. While waiting for the water to get warm, she said:

M- What we need now, is a hot bath. Otherwise, we'll have a fever tomorrow.

J- Yes, you're right... Wait, should I stay here? Like, to take the bath?

M- I don't see why not. We've been in the lake already, a tub is almost the same, only that with warm water and in a more reduced space.

He smiled. She was charming. She would speak with that tone of voice that sometimes it was hard to tell if she was joking or actually being strict, and he loved it all. When they were ready, they got in the bathtub, enjoying the warmth, the foam and the other's company. They were aware of the fact that they were, once again, in a pretty intimate environment, something they liked. They remained in there for a while, even if they had already finished washing themselves. Alma rested her back on Jake's chest, and he would constantly kiss her head, between their chat.

A little bit later, the kisses came back, this time, showing that they were willing to go further. They dried their bodies, and did not even need to get dressed, since they rapidly made themselves comfortable in Miss Peregrine's big bed, stimulating the already present desire. Once they were ready, they started moving fast. She was on top, and he touched her body in a way that made her feel comfortable and delighted, besides kissing her repeatedly, trying to reach with his lips as much skin as possible, adoring her scent, texture and everything else.

The closest they were to climaxing, the more she would arch her back, tilting her head backwards, moaning loudly, sensing the friction the movements provided. They could feel each other coming, contracting against their intimate areas, feeling very pleasant sensations. Once they were done, laying, next to each other, they whispered sweet nothings, getting ready to fall into a deep and calm slumber. They rested peacefully, until the next morning, when they came across with all the kids, who required their attention, in a positive way.

All the recent events had showed the two lovers that they were important to someone. They had discovered that because of the link that grew stronger during hours before, and that was a motive to feel fine. They were absolutely disposed to make that connection continue developing, and while spending time with the peculiar children, they would ensure to express that they had loved everything that had occurred, and that they were expecting more moments like those to arrive in the future.

That's it! 

--------------------------------

I hope you liked the chapter! You can  vote and comment, I'd really like to know what you think, and suggestions are always welcome. 

Bye bye! :)