Chapter 29 - Words lead to actions

Hi! I want to clarify that this chapter is very spicy, regarding the way it is narrated. Since not everyone is fine with that, I wanted to sort of warn it. Anyway, I hope you like it.

--------------------------------------------------

Jake had always lived in Florida with his family. The difference, was that now, his peculiar friends lived there as well, at their own new home, near from his. He had become really close with the now modern house's residents, not only with the children, who were less than the ones they used to be when they first met at Cairnholm, but also with Miss Peregrine, the headmistress and most awesome ymbryne of all. For about a week, Jake's parents were travelling, leaving him home alone. That was not really an issue, as he was a grown up, something he was perfectly aware of, and he did not really need their company. However, during those days, or at least for some, he was staying at the kids' home, since they had invited him, to which he gladly accepted, thankful with how kind they were to him, and happy about how genuine their friendship turned out to be.

The first day of his stay went really well and everyone had a fine time. In the evening, the children were taking turns to bathe or shower. As all the bathrooms were being used at that moment, and also wanted to provide him some extra comfort, considering that he was a guest, in addition to the fact that she happened to actually like him, Miss Peregrine offered Jake if he wanted to shower in her personal bathroom, to which he accepted, grateful and also surprised. He thought that was really kind from her, being her politeness another aspect he definitely liked about the ymbryne. The two of them got along very well, and even though things so far had not gone further from that innocent flirting, they were sort of aware that there was a nice link going on, and would try to make it something else, something even better.

While Alma thought that Jake was cute, kind and sweet, liking sharing time with him, he thought of her not only as a nice person, but also as a gorgeous woman. Her physical features were beautiful. At first, what called his attention the most, in a positive way, of course, was her delicate face, defined by sharp lines, everything being part of a lovely combination, her eyes and lips usually outstanding. However, at the same time they were getting to know each other better, Jake also started focusing on other aspects, noticing more her curves and how everything contributed to create a perfect balance. He even felt guilty or ashamed of imagining her with less garments than the ones she usually wore, or even the two of them involved in a physical situation. So far, all those scenarios remained only in his mind, but were not that far from becoming real.

Miss Peregrine's bathroom was located upstairs, inside her bedroom. She guided Jake, and left everything ready for him to shower. Everything was very neat and each object was where it was meant to be, reflecting their owner's strict habits and behavior. He had brought with him a towel and the pajamas he was going to change into afterwards, and after thanking her once again, after she had left, he got in the shower. He stood there for some minutes. Looking around more carefully, he noticed that the toilet was very spacious, and that besides a shower, there was also a bath tub.

Suddenly, one of those thoughts came to his mind. He imagined her there, undressing, preparing the hot water to take a relaxing bath. He pictured her soaking her body slowly, enjoying the sensation. He imagined her totally bare, free from any fabric covering all those parts he longed to see, to touch, to feel. Minutes ago, they were talking normally, and now there he was, alone, wanting her more than ever. All this thinking, caused his body to react accordingly, so when he looked down, he saw that his desire for her was shown through his member getting hard.

Considering that the context was quite adequate, he grabbed his erection, stroking it, proceeding to release all that desire that was made present just by imagining the woman he was so into, being unable to keep her out of his thoughts, accepting them, and using them as a way of stimulating the feeling and action. He would let out some groans, sometimes her name escaping his lips. Of course, having her would have been much better, but that was the only way he found to relieve that sudden heat he felt, apart from the hunger for the woman who owned the bathroom he was in. The fact that he was surrounded by her belongings made him feel odd yet excited, and resting his left hand against the shower wall, he continued, while his right one worked on providing him pleasure.