Chapter 6 - Maze

It was a regular morning in the loop. As usual, it was sunny, and the weather wasn't too chilly nor too warm. It was around 6:30 am, and everyone was still asleep, since the children's waking up time was at 8:00 am. Actually, not everyone was asleep. Two people were wide awake already. Miss Peregrine, as the headmistress, had to wake up earlier to set up everything for the day, plus preparing breakfast for herself and the children when they woke up. Besides, in his room, Jake was laying on his bed, staring at the ceiling, because he had woken up and was unable to continue sleeping. Due to this, he decided to go downstairs, to the kitchen perhaps, or just to see the weather. After all, he was really bored all alone, and he thought that anything would be better than just remaining in the dark, thinking about how attracted he was to Miss Peregrine, how great she always looked, and how badly he wanted to do something about it, but the right moment didn't seem to show up.

Miss Peregrine was in the kitchen, working on making breakfast. Suddenly, she heard footsteps behind her, and turned around to see who was there. She saw Jake, standing on the door with his pajamas. He smiled, and so did she. She thought he was really cute, and such a polite and nice person. When she focused on actually greeting him, she spoke:

M- Good morning Jake, did you sleep well? You woke up earlier.

J- Good Morning. Yes, I did, thanks. The thing is that I couldn't sleep no more, so I decided to come.

M- That's fine. You can stay here if you'd like, If not, you can go to the living room.

J- I'd rather stay here with you, if you don't mind.

M- Um... yes, of course

That comment of his made her happy, because apparently, he wanted to spend time with her. Their mutual crush was quite obvious sometimes, and it was clear that both were willing to let the other know about it. Anyway, the best was yet to come. Alma was facing the kitchen counter, giving him her back, that's when Jake decided it was a good opportunity to act, that's why he slowly walked until he was very close to her, and the beautiful scent of her hair was perceptible for him. When she felt him that close, Alma froze in her place. Despite the fact that she wanted a moment like this, he took her by surprise. Jake placed his hands on her waist, and then proceeded to caress her belly under the pajama that was covering her torso. Her skin was soft and smooth, and Jake's slightly cold hands, plus the whole moment itself, made her shiver. Jake rested his head on her shoulder, and whispered against her ear: "you're so hot...Simply gorgeous".

That was way too much for Alma, who an instant later, rapidly turned around to face Jake, and kissed him passionately, wrapping her arms around his neck. He immediately responded, even rougher, pressing her waist against his body. They stopped for a moment for air, and then their mouths made contact again, and Jake lifted Alma, sitting her on the counter (on the part where nothing was on), to which she got surprised, but also delighted, and wrapped now also her legs around his body. They both felt so good about finally doing this.

Unfortunately for the couple, that didn't last long, because they heard the children coming down the stairs, so they broke apart, instantly missing the other's lips on theirs. To avoid any suspicions from the children, Jake quickly sat on a random chair that there was, and Alma continued accommodating the necessary things for breakfast. When they came, everything seemed normal, so there were no more comments apart from the usual "good morning", and stuff. Breakfast went by typically, and the kids focused mainly on their food. Simultaneously, Jake and Alma couldn't stop sharing looks that only they understood. Besides, as they were sitting next to each other, Miss Peregrine at the head of the table, and Jake to her right, he would caress her thigh under the table, which she appreciated, making her want to make out with him right there.

Everything went well regarding the rest of the day. Something nice about the mansion's garden, was that, with the help of Fiona, whose peculiarity consisted in gardening, it was decorated beautifully with exotic plants and flowers. There were also those bushes with different original shapes as well, like the one of the dinosaur, for example. There was even a little maze, a sort of tunnel made out of bush as well. As one of its purposes, apart from decorating, was providing the children somewhere to play, it wasn't too complicated, and getting lost wasn't really something they were worried about.

In the evening, Miss Peregrine had an idea. She asked one of her oldest wards to supervise the moment where Horace projected his dreams, and to read a book for the rest of the kids when it was over, explaining that she had to take care of something outside. After giving her orders, with a very well uncovered sign, she indicated Jake to meet her in the garden. Once they were outside, she guided him into this labyrinth. Jake immediately comprehended her intentions, and was fascinated with them, and of course, with the woman in front of him that was one minute away from becoming his.

They kissed repeatedly, with lots of intensity. Jake pushed her softly against the bush wall, and started kissing her neck, while helping her remove her clothes, or at least the ones that were getting in the way of their intimate areas, preventing them from making contact. Once there was no obstacle left, Jake finally penetrated her, moving fast. Alma was feeling great and free, she loved the sensations Jake provided her. On another hand, Jake adored having Alma's body so close to his, and being inside her was so new, but still so good. They both reached their peak some minutes later, ending an unforgettable experience, and the first one of many of the same type.

When they got back to the house, everyone was calm, and everything was working properly, as it should. They were the only ones aware of what just happened between them, and they continued with their routine after that moment of desire, pleasure and heat, only having the maze outside, as a witness.

That's it!