Collaboration: Chapter 59 - Cop matter

Hi!! This chapter is another collaboration with my friend Asoukiia !!

We were supposed to write a story based on the same idea/concept. I hope you like it! Go check out hers! :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Being an ymbryne was never easy. In Miss Peregrine's case, it was even more complicated, as she was the youngest one of all. Unlike older ymbrynes, as she had stopped aging quite young, she would constantly have the feeling that she was missing out on things of life due to her role. In addition, it was not just her mind who would make things tougher, but also her body. Again, since she was still young, her age still enabling her to procreate, biology itself would make her feel these urges, sometimes making her ache for physical pleasure, craving certain moments in which she could satiate her sexual needs. This would constantly frustrate her, getting upset with herself about something she could not control, the fact that she did not have someone to experience all this with making it worse. With this weight on her shoulders, apart from everything else associated with taking care of the peculiar children, was that Miss Peregrine lived.

One September 3rd, she went by herself to town, strolling, enjoying the nice weather. She sat on a bench there was, some pigeons surrounding her. Maybe due to empathy for the birds, as she could turn into one, grabbing some bread crumbs of the bread she had bought earlier, she fed them, the birds surrounding her, her reflecting in general as she saw them eat.

-Aren't you a bit young for that?

She turned around to see who was addressing her, and she saw a tall police officer behind the bench.

M.P- Excuse me?

- I mean that we're all used to see elders feeding the birds, but you are young...

M.P- Oh.

- Officer Lander. (He said, taking out his hand, her shaking it).

M.P- Did I do something wrong?

O.L- Well, if being pretty was something wrong, then yes. (He said smiling, her blushing). But no, of course you didn't do anything wrong. Being a police officer doesn't mean that I don't enjoy to chat, and since fortunately I'm not busy right now, and I saw you all alone, I just wanted to say hello to you. (He explained, taking a seat beside her).

M.P- I see... Nice to meet you.

O.L- Nice to meet you. Do you have a name?

M.P- I'm Miss Peregrine. But you can call me Alma. (She said, not wanting to be directly associated to her role).

O.L- Oh. You're the headmistress of the children's home, aren't you?

M.P- That's right.

O.L- Nice.

After introducing each other, they talked for a while. He thought she was very beautiful, and complemented her. Even though at first, she did not know how she felt about him talking to her, she thought he was nice, and quite good looking to. Later, when it was time for him to leave, he said:

O.L- I've got to go now. See you around, Alma.

M.P- Goodbye, Officer.

O.L- Please, call me Ian.

M.P- Alright. Goodbye, Ian.

O.L- Bye. (He said before kissing her cheek).

She had liked what had just happened, and she returned to the manor in a better mood than when she had left.