Chapter 2 - Nightly visit

It was night-time. In their home, situated in the present day, the children and Miss Peregrine had bathed, had dinner, watched a film, and now it was bedtime. It was quite early, considering that the children had a pretty strict schedule. Everyone was in their bedroom, which some shared. Miss Peregrine was in her room as well, and although she was in bed, she wasn't asleep. She spent some time staring at her phone, then leaving it aside to just stare at the ceiling, thinking about random things.

Once again, the thought of Jake and her came up. The fact that they were now dating, made her happy. Even though they had been a couple only for a few weeks now, they were very close and always enjoyed spending time together. She liked him a lot. He was sweet, caring and always made sure that she was fine. She liked the sensations that he provided her when they were alone, just the two of them with absolutely nothing in between, quite literally. She started missing him. That day they hadn't seen each other due to Jake's studies at university. She felt a tingly warmth in her stomach and below, followed by the need of having him next to her. It was not something that she could solve on her own with a little bit of imagination, a certain object or even her fingers, because it was more than just that. She wanted his company, and she came to the conclusion that unless she could at least talk to him, she wouldn't calm down and fall asleep.

She grabbed her phone, which was on her night stand, and looked for his number. She called him, and after a few seconds he picked up.

J- Hey babe, what's up?

M- Hi hon, did I wake you up?

J- No, not at all. Only you guys are asleep this early, it's like 10:00pm

M- Ok, Whatever.

J- Is everything alright?

M- Yes, I just wanted to talk to you.

J- Really? That's cute.

M- Um, do you think we could see each other?

J- You mean now? Like video call?

M- Yes now. No, actually I meant in person. All the kids are asleep, and you could come and stay here if you'd like.

J- Um, ok, sounds good. I'll be there in some minutes.

M- Great. Ok, bye

J- Bye

Jake got into his car and drove to the house, arriving a couple of minutes later. He texted Miss Peregrine that he was at the door instead of ringing the door bell, because that would wake up the others. Miss Peregrine went downstairs silently and opened the door. When he was welcomed, Jake followed her upstairs. On their way to the bedroom, he noticed her pajamas. They consisted in a set of a black tank top and shorts, but she was wearing a thin robe over that. He thought it fitted her too well, but she wouldn't be wearing it for much longer.

When they arrived to the bedroom, they got in and closed the door locked. It was dark, and the only source of light was the little lamp on the night stand, which gave really cool and appropriate vibes. They stared at each other for an instant, and then stated making out roughly. They wanted each other so badly, and they couldn't wait to be as close as possible. They walked towards the bed that seemed to be awaiting them, and laid there, Jake on top of Miss Peregrine, without breaking the kiss once. Jake lowered his kisses to her neck, where he could feel that delicious particular scent of hers that he was so into. He helped her to get rid of her pajamas, and did the same with his own clothes. When they were ready, they got under the covers and finally started making love. When she felt him inside her, she sighed in relief and delight, finally getting what she was needing and desiring so much.

The whole act was very intense, and both of them would make sounds that would show their satisfaction. When it came to an end, they were lying on their backs, their chests rising and falling because of the exhaustion. It was a bit later now, and they were feeling tired.

Moving to face her, Jake hugged Miss Peregrine and spoke:

J- You know, it was a really good idea of yours the one of me coming. It is so much better to spend the night with you.

M- I'm so glad you're here. I don't know, I just needed to see you, and feel you close to me.

J- I see... I just love sleeping with you, it's like one of the best feelings ever. I feel calm and safe, and in that moment, us is all that matters. I really mean it, being this close to you makes me feel lucky. You're such a beautiful woman Alma, I love you.

M- I love you too, baby. I am so much better now that we are together, like this, all cozy in bed.

J- Me too...

After some chatter, they fell asleep until the next morning. When it dawned and all the children woke up, ready for breakfast, they got surprised to see Jake, since he wasn't there last night when they went to bed. They asked him when he had arrived, and he answered that last night, when they all were asleep, explaining that Miss Peregrine and him had to do something really important together, that certainly couldn't wait. Miss Peregrine, who was listening to the conversation, when she noticed what direction all that was taking, she quickly changed the topic, leading the kids towards the dining room, since she didn't feel like explaining her sexual and emotional needs to her wards. Luckily for her, they were young enough to be unable to picture that sort of situations.

After breakfast, while the children were playing, Jake and Miss Peregrine sat together on a bench located in the garden, below a tree. They were very joyful, conversing, taking pictures on their phones, helping the children once in a while if they needed it, enjoying the slightly chilly weather. It was indeed a good day.

That's it!