Chapter 185: Guess who?!

Start from the beginning

---

Well, duh of course everyone agreed. The caf had a great view of a river that flowed beneath a bridge. The girls sat together talking while Midoriya and Gray sat on a different one.

They were all talking and sharing their experiences in class like their internships.

"Mine was more of patrolling around the city." Uraraka dismissed.

"Still, that's pretty awesome."

"For some reason, (y/n)and i ended up being in a TV commercial..." Momo sighed while (y/n) cringed at the memory.

"I had to act infront of a camera!"

"You can't normally do that. That's wonderful!"

They continued talking chatting away. Meanwhile, Midoriya and Gray minded their own business. He had his chin resting on the table while the cat had his face in a food bowl of food that (y/n) ordered.

"Why aren't you with (y/n)?" Midoriya asked staring a conversation. The cat looked up from his bowl.

"What? Don't want my company?"

"What?! No! That not what i meant!" He said in a panic. "Its just that you're always with (y/n). Even when we're eating back at the dorms you sat beside her. I guess... I dont know, its weird not seeing you two together." He shrugged.

"You guys are here. So I don't have to keep an eye as much and besides it's not like im that far. I can still run to her in less that five seconds if i have to." He said dipping his head back into the bowl.

"Here you go. Thanks for waiting!" A waiter came by placing a drink infront of Midoriya.

"Thank you- wait that voice." He looked up to see none other than Kaminari smiling at him. He noticed he wasn't along. "Wait- and Mineta? What are you two doing here?"

"Nevermind." Gray immediately jumped down and went back to sitting on (y/n)'s lap.

"Rude!" Kaminari said before answering Midoriya's question. "They needed so.e temporary staff for the expo so we applied. Right?"

"We can go see the expo on our breaks and also get paid and maybe we can even have wonderful meeting with the cute girls who are attending." Said Mineta.

The two huddled over Midoriya asking him questions while (y/n) shook her head and Gray kept his eyes locked on the two growling. Causing them to break off and pretend nothing happened.

"What are you doing standing around doing nothing for?!" Someone yelled running towards them. "If you're going to take the money, then work harder!"

Iida zoomed past them to scold the two.

"Iida you're here too?" (Y/n) asked. "I swear im just going to guess that the whole class is on this Island." She murmured.

"I come from. A family of heroes, so we received an invitation from I-Expo. But my family was busy, so I'm the only one who came." He explained.

"Oh! You too? I also received invitations because my father holds some of I-Expo's sponsor stock." Momo said.

"And since YaoMomo had two extra invites and an impartial game we were chosen to go with her." Jiro leaned placing her arm on Uraraka

"The other girls came to the island too."

"Really? I cant wait to meet them again!" (Y/n) said with a wide smile.

"We're planning on all going around together once it opens to the public tomorrow." Momo turned to (y/n) who was sipping on a frappe (or any other drink). "(Y/n), since you're here, you should join us."