Chapter 37

Chapter 37

"Oh my God this is sick I can't."
"Meanwhile this is actually a thing!"
"No shit are you kidding?! That's gross.... Ewwww"
What Jason and Rose were looking at were huge machines that were drying blood.
" Why would anyone purchase dried blood?!"
"It's used in making water resistant glues, insecticides, fertilizer with high nitrogen content and well as a livestock feed."
Rose looked appalled at the idea.
"Who was the first to even think of this stuff?!"
"Well if you look at the concept the person was ingeniously resourceful."
Rose just did the puking motion.
"Hey come on the blood would clearly go down drains if not used."
"Since when have people started collecting blood from dead bodies, I thought they were left just like they died in the coffin."
"Ohh you're thinking about humans."
"What would I think of when you say blood?"
"Well blood meal is made from animal blood they don't take it out of live animals. It's from the animal that are slaughtered."
Rose was like ohhh that makes sense but still the idea of feeding animals with animal blood didn't sit well with her.
Jason continues," but clearly they are using human blood, I've got the sample tested. "
Rose could not stop the immediate nausea that she first felt when she was thinking about it being human blood.
"So it is actually what I thought before."
"Well absolutely yes in this case but I just told you what normal blood meal is this ain't abnormal either its blood meal anyway but you get the idea."
"Ughhhhh feeding animals human blood wow immaculate."
"Well that thought definitely did not cross through my mind but ya pretty much accurate."
"Ah I'm to naive to live in this world."
"Naive and you.. Hah! well you are sometimes but I'd call you dumb and not naive at those times."
"Not funny Josh try better."
"Jason." Jason mouths cheekily.
"Let's get out of here this moment."

______
When Rose told Josh about what Jason and her found today she expected a huge reaction out of him.
He looked unimpressed.
"Well if they are using human meat, they might as well use human blood, sounds logical to me."
"That's all you gotta say?"
"Well what else do you want me to say?"
"I donno maybe show some humanity and act repulsed at the very idea."
"Rose I deal with cutting skin and look at blood every day, all the organs, every body fluid. Turns out it made me immune to a lot of things."
"Ahhhhh why are you a surgeon?" Rose says frustratedly.
"Don't you want me to be a surgeon?" Josh enquiries worrily fearing that Noah blood was making its appearance.
"No dummy it's just that you don't act normal. Staying with you made me even more abnormal than I actually was." Rose says shaking her head side to side.
"You know what should actually concern you?"
"Qué? (what? )"

"The fact that dried blood is as capable of infecting you as normal blood."
Rose makes an 'o' with her mouth in astonishment and Josh takes this as a que to continue, "most of the viruses are in their active state in that dried blood for weeks so if anyone with open wound comes in contact with such dried blood God forbid but they would most likely be infected. Hepatitis virus for example, it's quite stubborn and would be in that dry blood no matter how long you boil or heat dry. Viruses amaze the living sanity out of me. " Josh says in wonder completely mesmerized with viruses.
________

" Yes I'm sure sir that's what we've been informed. "
" OK. I'll get back at you. Send me the details. "
Jason's team had found a new lead and it was an absolute win, the amount of time they spent on spotting all the criminal dealings was huge and the reward was not far away.
The mission would not only lead to his promotion but also clean garbage from his own hometown.
He gets a ping and he knows it'd be details.
Final Locations : France, Dubai and Bangkok.
Vehicle   :                Truck.
GVWR    :                OVER 10000         
                                  pounds.
Class weight :         Class 2
Type                   :     Chevrolet                  
                                  Silverado.
Suspect :                  Number 1 and 4
Guards spotted :    18 around 
                                   container and
                                   about 20 in the  
                                   building adjacent.
Outlet area :            Area 56.
Appearance :           Once in two 
                                   months the
                                   transaction was
                                   spotted .

Jason typed back with, 'OK, good job' but they need to track the way of transport about how many babies were exactly in the carriage and so much more. Jason was proud of his team and maybe it was time to get back at base 1 again.
He calls Josh, " Hello -"
"What do you want now?"
"I was about to say I'd need to get back at my team. Keep using the phone I gave you and Rose don't contact with another."
"OK. So you're leaving again...?" it was meant to come out more sarcastically but it came out as a meek statement.
Josh missed Jason terribly when he first left though he was neglected in the light of Jason he could not bear to separate from him. He cried himself to sleep every night missing his brother but Jason never came back and the baka was about to leave again. This time though he didn't get used to his presence of two days and he was okay with Jason leaving, the sooner the better he kept repeating in his mind.
"Yes I'll leave this evening. Don't tell Rose, I'd personally do that favor to you. Take care of yourself, sister and Rose. Maybe you would be busy with operations in the evening and miss my brief presence so I just thought of contacting you. If you could manage to be at home by 5. "
OK was all Josh managed to say.
_________
Josh managed to ditch his second shift on his friend and reached home before five with the extra frosting chocolate pastry that Jason always fought with Josh for.
Josh didn't realize he hated to say goodbye to Jason more than welcoming him and here he thought he could not find the love he once had for Jason.
Jason arrives to see only Josh. Frankly he was surprised to see him and without any thought he just went ahead and hugged Josh.
Josh was grown up enough to understand that this could be the hug he had to make a do with for a long time maybe sixteen years.
Josh tightened his hug squeezing Jason.
"You've got quite muscles over there."
"I train doctor that's how." Jason retorted smiling.
"Wow! Just wow what did I just watch such brotherly affection when a day ago you were at each other's throats." Rose said clapping to which Jason chuckled.
"Well sweetheart that's because I'm leaving and Josh got so excited that he hugged me or rather tried a failed attempt to squeeze me."
"What?! You're leaving already? It's been like two days that's all. Can't you stay more, you'd get the bed if you stay."
Jason laughed, "I wish it could be like that cutie pie but that's hardly how being an undercover agent works like. I myself don't know where'd I be in the next hour. Come here."
Jason hugs Rose and whispers, "I'd be back to get you soon, keep smiling till then and take care of Josh, he's a crybaby."
"I can clearly hear everything." Josh snapped pretending to be fake offended.
Josh hands Jason and Rose the chocolate frost pastry and all three of them eat it in silence and bask in each other's proximity, soaking the clossness for the last time till God knows when would  the next time encounter. Josh crys a little when Jason leaves, he tried hard to not cry but apparently his eyes had another idea. Rose kept hugging Josh comforting him after Jason leaves.