Chapter 35

"There are five military spots undercover in the surrounding area you can take help from them as well. I'm sending the message in code."
"Yes sir! The job will be done. Thank you for back up." Jason replies energetically.
"Who was it?" Josh enquiries curiously.
"My senior. Where's Rose?"
"I though you knew! I was in OT, you were home."
"I don't know..." Jason whispered realising Rose slipped from the house right under his nose.
Josh paced through the room worriedly annoyed at Jason for letting Rose go. He went to the dressing area, her wig was missing.
"Atleast the woman is under disguse." Josh felt slightly relieved at the idea of Rose being unidentifiable.
"Call her."
"You gave away her phone!"
"I still gave her my secondary phone and her SIM as well! She gave me her other SIM, I inserted that. So now stop annoying and call her already."
"Why are you telling me when you can do that." Josh mutters while calling her.
"She ain't picking up. " Josh says to Jason who already was looking at his tab.
"She ain't picking up I said!" he shouts to get a response from Jason.
"There's GPS installed in my phone we can track her as long as the mobile ain't switched off.
" You better hurry up. "
" Can't you see I ain't dancing. " Jason retorts without sparing Josh a single glance.
" Spotted, she's in the Miller residence. He is one of our suspects. The man's a breathing fire what on earth is Rose thinking. Christ, we need to save her. "
" Shit, I told her we ain't doing that again!"
Josh whispers to himself while making a run for the car keys.
" Hurry up Josh. "
" Wait I gotta change my attire! "Josh shouts from his study.
" We ain't going on a date brother! " Jason says sarcastically.

_____________
" I can't believe you are here! I was worried about loosing the sight of the most gorgeous woman. You didn't left me any contact or anything. I lost hope in the world's goodness when I didn't receive as much as a Hello from your side."
Rose was about to choke at the pretentious words Miller spoke of while staring unabashedly at her bossom. She wanted to punch him smile away.
" Oh Mr. Miller, don't make a woman guilty of her lazy bones. I happen to be here that's what's important don't you think." Rose mustered all the fake sweetness she could effectively making him smile at her words.
"Very well yes! I am blessed to have your presence here. What can I help you with." he says huskily and Rose knew to damn well what he was getting at. She felt repulsed and if it was on her she could have already chopped his manhood away.
"Well as I said I wanna establish my my institution here in this very town, I would need some help regarding you know what." she said raspily sounding way more seductive then she intended.
"You tell me what should I exactly help you with. Be it anything I'd try the best under my power."
"You are quite generous Mr Miller-"
"Always and when it comes to someone so gorgeous asking for favor who could deny."
"High praise, thank you for regarding me with such respect, I wanted to know about an organ outlet in this area."
Miller was taken aback at what he heard and looking at how straightforward she had been he feared she knew more than she let unto.
"Oh my why would you need that?"
"Well I believe every hospital has its ways and ofcourse though it's illegal what's a doctor gotta do to save, provide him whatever he needs and he provides you with quality life in return. Ofcourse I am ready to provide shares or percentage."
Miller looks at Rose skeptically.
" Miss Laverne what you say makes sense but why would you think I hold power over such a thing. "
Rose breathes deeply before showing a seamlessly edited version of her disguise and Josh's father.
" Oh comeon I have my ways and he's my uncle. All I need are resources, money ain't the problem you see. "
Miller visibly relaxes at seeing the photo of his trusted client.
"Oh my the bastard never told me about having such a drop dead gorgeous niece." Miller says laughing.
"Well I would need assurance over everything before I start the deal."
"What are the things that I need to do."
"For now I would say -" he moves from his chair towards Rose brazenly touching one of her breasts.
She flinches over the sudden touch and stops herself from getting up and wiping her skin off his touch.
He continues, "This would do."
Rose was fully prepared and knew well enough that this might happen beforehand.
She gets up touching his chest in the process. She knew what a woman's desire was capable of.
"As much as I'd love to have the most lavish meeting with the most handsome and successful hunk, I need time to stop bleeding. I'm menstruating." she said the later part whispering. It did the trick when she saw sudden change in his expressions.
"Well then, there are other things you could offer." he says motioning his eyes over her mouth, the ape had the nerve. Rose's mind was running thousands miles per second to search excuse any bloody excuse but her mind went numb. At the instant the door clicked and she saw Josh.
Josh lowered his eyes playing character when in reality he wanted to break every bone in Miller needless to say the metaphorical one being the first.
"How did you got inside?" Miller snapped irritated over intrusion.
"I'm sorry for the inconvenience madame, sir but I have an urgent news to deliver."
"What is it?"
"Sir Benjamin is on his way and he wants to see you ASAP. If it was not for him I would have never intruded like this, pardon my intrusion."
"Ohh dear a girl can never have good time in peace." she runs her hand through Miller's chest with confidence surging through her provided by Josh's presence and continues seductively, "I am leaving with a promise to return, and the next time we meet only my heart would be bleeding fire." she winked.
Josh controlled himself from dragging Rose the second her hand touched Miller's chest. Miller was so involved eyefucking Rose that he missed Josh boring holes through his head.
" Very well Ms. Laverne we shall see this deal through the end."
"Most definitely." Rose smiles before winking again.