Chapter 18

"pheuthu fu whta the hell?!"
Rose woke up with a start thinking about who was bicchaso enough to disrupt her sleep. She moved her hands in all directions till it landed on something quite firm and a lot similar to wall of muscles, she moved her hands across what happened to be Josh's chest and stomach. Since when did Mel became so muscular her mind questioned.
"Arhhhh what the hell lemme sleep Mel!" she moved her hand reaching Mel's face moved on curves something soft and prickly... Wait a minute that's not Mel.
Sure enough it was Josh watching her in sleep and annoyance with her hand over his lips and beard.
Watching Josh she muttered,
"Oh I see you're awake. Good morning." it was about 2 am.
"Ofcourse I am thanks to your hair that managed to enter my oral cavity." Josh squeezes sarcasm before asking how on earth she got here.
"I believe you would claim that you were sleepwalking."
" Nah I missed your bed, you were sleeping like someone in coma so a girl gotta do what she gotta do. I moved you with immeasurable efforts, you're pretty heavy when asleep and it was so difficult to move your torso man... Let's sleep I'm sleepy. She whines and goes back to sleep. "
"I wanna sleep Rose it's not even morning and your hair is every freakin where. I am going on couch."
She grabs his arm before he leaves and asks him to calm down,rubs her eyes and makes way to her bags keeping ahold of Josh's hand while searching something in one of her bags . Pulls out a hairtie and braids all her curls with one fluid motion.
" No need to go anywhere, problem solved it won't disturb you now let's sleep already, your couch is a mess to sleep in so being a lovely friend I'm offering you half of this bed. Now sleep!" By now sleep had left to a far off planet for Josh while he tried hard to not oogle at Rose with the soft bedside lamp illuminating half her face, producing a soft glow and how could someone braiding their hair with half closed eyes could be this enchanting was beyond him still he felt the urge to pull her in his arms and hug her forever.
She takes his hand and drags him to bed taking up more than half of the bed and putting her arm across his chest. His chest felt like a living volcano about to erupt with all the feelings he hid and it started rising faster. Rose on the other hand was literally asleep with her mouth half opened and saliva drooping. He felt laughter bubble in his chest, he quickly took a selfie. After a while he started feeling like a creep when he realized he'd been looking at Rose for a while now. She looked beautiful to him even with all her snoring it felt like a dream. Her being in his bed snoring.. How romantic! He made efforts to sleep but those went to neverland it seemed.
He was on the brink of entering sleep mode when he felt a slap on his cheek that happened to be Rose moving her hand in all directions quite a character to fit in that petite body. At this moment he was desparate for peaceful sleep, the amount of emotional burden and 3 surgeries left him exhausted, shoot love all Josh wanted was to sleep he took Roses arms and placed those on her sides realizing she being an athlete in her sleep would do little favor . He positioned her back to his chest and felt her relax against his back, it felt foreign and weird good to have her in his arms against him and just like that primal response took over. Great now I have a boner, he felt like crying in desperation for sleep when his body was clearly on different plane with diverse plans. The sheer amount of time he was in the situation gave him blue balls, he was in pain and discomfort that caused him to give up on sleep and manage his body first he took a cold shower and let out a deep sigh looking at asleep Rose claiming his bed, a little laugh escaped him and without realizing he went to her, she looked gorgeous, he kissed her forehead and made his way towards couch. The discomfort of couch was way less than the torture he went through with Rose in the same bed. Quickly sleep enveloped him by the time it was already 6 and rose being an early bird woke up at the moment my man just entered his peaceful sleep.
She felt relaxed and well slept, stretching her body for a minute and cleaning teeth, she realized Josh was not on bed, went over to couch seeing poor Josh awkwardly curled up made Rose feel guilty and she woke him to offer a complete bed. He woke with a start and almost was about to land a punch or two to his sleep destructor. It happens to be Rose smiling brightly at Josh and just like that he melted over her smile time and again.
"I am so sorry Josh I thought you'd be fine with half of the bed instead of this couch. Why are you here?"
Why am I here?? God woman the things you do to me and the pure innocence of not understanding the audacity you crossed by asking the question! What should I do with you Rose. Tie her and then sleep with her his mind was way too quick to offer.
He laughed at his own desparation.
"You're highness you're fat enough to accommodate the whole bed" let alone my heart.
She gasped in reply.
"My goodness sir I don't know what did I do to deserve such mean statement of yours."
He was about to go towards bed when his phone rang.
"Sir it's an emergency a case of peritonitis and possible sepsis, OT is ready please come ASAP."
Josh went to change clothes leaving a questioning Rose and his very questionable sleep behind.