Chapter 28

Chapter 28.
"Are you sure it was her? "
"Why wouldn't I be?! She was even asking about some surgery question. All I hope is that she didn't recognize me."
"Comeon you might be wearing your mask, and that jokers cap right."
"It's surgical cap for godsake!"
"Why are you shouting at me I don't know your medical language and that clearly ain't the issue here."
"Ahhh me heads bursting thinking about all the possibilities, I shouldn't have gone to hospital under the name of that basterd but I had to get that patients kidney, bloody Rodriguez has been eating my head out to provide him his match and wants the closest freakin match. I'm lucky to get the kidney all I hope is that Rose didn't recognize me. "
" Don't worry how could she? She has always seen you in that girly dress. She definitely wouldn't have figured out it's you. "
" Ya, it didn't seem like she knew me. She acted normal but man I freaked out. " It was the first time Andre saw Victor admitting his fear. For him to say such things situation might have been real tight.
" She ain't at home too but certainly is in the city, even her family members didn't reach us out. What's going on.?" Andre spoke.
" They went to some cruise on vacation I messeged Noah yesterday. " Victor replied.
" Dee did you manage to open that laptop? "
" It's locked with high tech method, no matter what I do, nothing is doing the trick. "
" Leave it I'll call Danny he's the best when it comes to technology ."

__________
" The owner of this device certainly knew more than a thing or two about technology. Well boss no matter how strong the code, I can break into it but I'd need the laptop at my place for like a day. All my chips and devices ain't portable. You'd need to leave the laptop with me. "
Dee was standing at the edge of table, drinking juice thinking damn he won't be able to adulterate the situation if that happens, even without thinking he pretends to sneeze dramatically and drop glass over laptop. The juice slipped in all the cracks.
" Damit Dee! Why on earth would you sneeze like a drag queen?!" Victor roared
"Well we dont know if that did any harm its OK don't fight like teenagers." Danny says while wiping the device clean of spilled juice.
"You may go, keep the phone as well, I want to see all the data, files, photos every damn thing."
"Victor it's just devices of some teenagers laptop why are you so invested in checking out, most probably there won't be anything."
"She's a damn journalist and lemme tell you a quite stingy one. I need to eliminate even the tiniest of possibility."
"Whatever the reason I'd want my money ready the time I give data."
"You do the job you earn no second trouble in the transaction I assure you."
"OK boss, let's hope the owner ain't more smarter than me. The person looks a professional."
"Possibly she is. Anyway you may go and start working."
"OK boss."
_________

Danny was tired pretending to be a hacker and he seemed to despise this name the officer choose for him for this mission. Danny? Really? There wasn't any particular reason for him to not like Danny but that seemed to somehow frustrate him. Even he seemed to not admire his own name but atleast he was fine being Jason, didn't hate it but it was just meh. He knew data was the one thing that could lead him to victory and solve the many cases with question marks in the town. When he was alloted this mission, he was surprised to see the amount of problems in the city that became victim, his very own hometown. He took the mission to heart needless to say.
Suspecting Victor of crime he became aware that Victor wasn't your normal sausage factory guy, he had some secret and when he saw Victor the first time he smelled crime. It took time and efforts to win trust of all the people who were suspected as prime suspects in the many black businesses breathing and alive in the city.
He went to his den, tired but had to see through the devices that Victor offered. A criminal always knows when he is in danger and Victor might have felt one. He decided the devices were definitely worth his time.
It took all his training and extra tricks up his sleeve to open the system, the person who this laptop belonged too definitely was skilled to his level and feared for the possibility of it being more. The screen came back to life with a wallpaper of two beautiful girls, one with curly hair, back eyes and gorgeous skin, she definitely was a beauty no doubt and perhaps he felt like he had seen her, he knew her. There second was a girl no less than the first, a stunner too with straight jet black hair and a shy smile.
He took a minute to admire these beauty's before skimming through contents and what he found was pure gold! The cases, records many details about the crimes of the city. The contents were more than he could look through in such a short amount of time. When he moved through other files his heart skipped a beat to see a folder with the name Josh.
He took no time to open it and read all the content through one look and that drained all his rationality down the drain. Everything in the folder was about the hospital and the many things and cases that had the potential to discover a network of rackets. There were a bunch of vedios, he looked through and turned pale with all the dissection through human body and the taking out of organs. The person who was performing surgery was wearing glasses, mask and a cap but he looked familiar, when he reached the last vedio his face paled to see the sausage machine Victor had. Danny quickly copied all the contents, deleted the file Josh from the laptop and once again checked to see if there remained any other content in connection to Victor. Certainly there was only one folder Josh with all the things capable of giving him a coronary.