Episode 22

"Yes mom I'm alright, ahhh no no it ain't even evening, I had sushi. Ya ya I am completely fine, stop worrying and focus on having fun. It's your first day of cruise and already missing me.. How's dad, how's Mel? Oh she's swimming! No kidding really?! I cannot believe this... Oh OK carry on I'll talk with you later then have fun!! Enjoy loads bye~"
" So are they having fun? " Josh raises his eyebrow questioning the obvious.
" Why won't they?! I am so jealous... Why would someone want our livers... Hmph I need to sacrifice this trip for the sake of our livers... It's ok it's ok. " Rose talks aloud rubbing her arms in a soothing manner while trying to not burn with jealousy.
Josh laughs over cute efforts Rose makes trying to distract herself.
" You better hurry up we need to go visit Miller.. "
" ya. "
" Comeon where's your enthusiasm?!"
"Yeah I gotta go seduce Miller! How lovely it would be to pounce on him with a promise for an unforgettable experience. Way to go Josh! A brilliant plan. No matter how much I try, I literally don't see any loopholes...." Rose said sarcasm dripping off her tone in the same amount as disgust.
" Rose focus all men have two weaknesses money and women, we can't lure him with money since he has more than us I believe but you being a woman is a bonus! I am gonna be there as a guard don't worry the moment he tries to do anything or doesn't cooperate all you need to do is -- "
" Ya ya I know..but still major problems are there.."
" Oh come on we came to know about where he goes every wednesday and on top of it lucky enough for it to be wednesday...its not like I am asking you to be a prostitute.. not that I don't respect them as in person but ah that's not the point. You'd be a performing a role of gorgeous business woman offering a deal - - - "
" It's the twelfth time and clearly you seem in no mood to stop repeating . Believe me you've walked me enough through all the points, comeon that ain't what I was worried about I meant everything will go according to plan but I need clothes and accessories to play gorgeous rich."
Josh wanted to scream how beautiful she was.
Her hair was tied up loosely in a high bun letting little baby hair escape all over, a perfect piece of forehead, the cute little button nose, risoris positioned upwards creating an illusion of natural smiling face and not to forget the most luscious set of lips he had ever seen, it wasn't long since he started noticing how his body reacted to hers.
She was looking at him with her round eyes the most expressive of its own kind.
"You ain't that bad..."
"I am sure ain't that bad won't be working to seduce a man who has been with half the women in the country."
"Ya most definitely but you are gonna be his perfect type. We have the freaking list of all the things he loves did you learn it or do I need to repeat I hope you remember ?"
"By heart."
"So no matter what you're gonna ace it with all the amount of research we did on him I believe no girl went through this much trouble."
Rose smiles crookedly.
"Hah! Wait and see I'm gonna make him fall head over heels for me. Just wait and watch."
"Oh I forgot to tell you all you gotta do today is introduce and we ain't be entering that building."
"What?! I even thought about kissing him to make him fall for me and here you are ruining my act! So you're telling me you walked me through all the plan that I was about to follow is for another day ... Hmmm makes sense to me."
Josh turned pale realizing how little Rose understood the actual plan...
" Kiss that leach?! When did we include that?! " Josh asks stunned upon her revelation.
" It was from my side... I even learnt to flick my tongue see this way. "she opens her mouth doing a flick that did things to Josh.. God this woman took all boys as gentleman.
" Rose! You ain't doing any of that ever with nobody. "
She bursts out laughing noticing how nervous and red Josh turned took pity on him.
" I was kidding you idiot! Why would you even think that I'd do something like that with him or anyone for that matter.
Rose never showed any interest in boys while she grew up and now her claiming why would anyone kiss anybody made him wonder if she was asexual.. now that seemed to trouble him more than a random dude defaming his hospital.
"Rose I am gonna be there with you till your last breath absolutely no matter what and I want you to tell me truth ok."
"Woah suddenly someone's serious... ok stop making faces, tell me what's troubling you ."
"Are you a lesbian asking just for info nothing else also for a friend who works in hospital seems gay so that would be amazing for that hospital friend of mine if you turn out gay " Josh blabbers non stop. Rose laughs over how nervous and uncomfortable Josh was.
" Well I never thought about my sexuality well I guess I gotta try both before deciding which one I'm into.. "
She winks at Josh making him turn into a tomato of confusion.
"So you ain't asexual..." well that's a relief but damn it would be shit if she's into girls.
"Asexual, me hah! I had a boyfriend Josh definitely ain't asexual."
It took a moment for Josh to process over what in the world did he just heard. Throughout childhood, teenage and now adulthood he hardly left Rose's side so having a boyfriend was out of question but still it left Josh shaken all over.
" Pray tell when?!"
"When I was in seventh that cute Japanese guy who entered our school well I proposed him in seventh grade he was in sixth at that time." Rose laughs at the memory and debates whether to tell or shut her mouth since Josh looked nothing like amused on the contrary it was safe to say that he looked pissed, it was quite rare for her to see a pissed Josh.
" Anyway so what's our plan for today?" Rose dismisses the topic altogether
"You ain't sleeping without emptying all your secrets tonight."
Rose smiles at the offer.
"Listen you have to act like a lady who is least interested in him sexually. You can't kiss him, touch him or even think about those two. You have to act all elegant and a lady of power that guy has seen woman worshipping his feet for money and you are about to the exact opposite of the bitches he roams with. The time when he leaves that building after having satisfied his hunger for female body, for a game of pool in the hotel Guest that's where you are gonna find him and entice the man's wits. "