Chapter 37 - You Actually Like Disco?

Start from the beginning

"All of you suck! Except for you baby." I say the first sentence to the class then I turn and say the second sentence to Quinn. Quinn smiles at me and blows me a kiss.
—————————————————————
Me and Quinn enter her house and lock the door behind us. We take off our shoes and go over to the stairs. I hook Quinn's wheelchair onto her incline lift and I watch as it starts to take her upstairs. Judy got her this incline lift because of obvious reasons, she can't walk up the stairs. The lift is only temporary because she will be walking in no time.

"Race you to the top!" I tell Quinn as I run up the stairs on the opposite side of her chair.

"No fair!" Quinn tells me with a laugh as I get to the top stair. I look back down at her and see that her chair is close to the top. Once it reaches the top, I unhook her chair from the incline lift and she wheels herself to her room. I follow behind her.

Quinn doesn't like when she has to depend on people. And I like that about her. So I try to avoid doing everything for her. But there is something she really can't do alone, I help her out. She can hook herself to the incline lift but I wanted to see if I could do it. Quinn opens her bedroom door and goes in. I go in after her and close the door behind us.

"Thank you." Quinn says to me with a smile and I nod my head and take off my jacket. I sit on her bed and she goes over to her closet.

"Im gonna go change my clothes. I'll be back in 5 minutes." She informs me and I stand up and walk over to her.

"I know you don't like to depend on anyone, but you sure you don't need help?" I asked her while looking down and her and Quinn let's out a sigh.

"I don't need help baby. I got this." Quinn says to me in a serious tone and I nod my head and sit on her bed again. She opens her closet door and goes inside. I scoot my body towards the headboard and I lean against it. I pull out my Nintendo DS and I start playing my Shrek game as I wait for Quinn.

15 Minutes Later:

After what seems like forever, Quinn finally comes out of her closet in some pajamas. She was wearing a pink pajama pants, fuzzy socks and a baby blue pajama shirt.

"You were in there for a long time. You sure you didn't get trapped in your clothes?" I asked her with a chuckle as I looked up from my Nintendo DS and Quinn playfully rolls her eyes.

"Haha, very funny. I was just stuck on what to wear. Everything I chose before this was either ugly or uncomfortable." Quinn explains while pointing to her pajamas and I nod my head and stand up. She wheels herself over to the bed and stops right next to me. I bend down to pick her up. She wraps her arms around my neck and I place my hands under her thighs. I gently pick her up and I turn around. I lay her down on the bed softly and she smiles at me.

I smile back and I put her wheelchair in the corner. I walk back over to the bed and I lay next to her. I scoot closer to Quinn and she places her head on my chest. I grab the blanket from the end of her bed and place it on us. I wrap my arms around her back. I kiss her head as I gently rub circles on her back.

"I love cuddling with you." Quinn mumbled into my chest and I smile and kiss her head again.

"I love cuddling with you too babygirl. Your so warm and adorable." I reply as a small smile graces my lips and Quinn places her hand on my chest.

"Babe? You actually like disco?" Quinn asked me with a shocked voice and I chuckle.

"Yes, disco is amazing baby. And so are the 70's." I explain to her while looking down at her and Quinn lifts her head out of my chest and looks up at me.