𝟺𝟻. 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎

A/n: Happy valentines day!!! You're all officially my valentine :)
——-

"Ace, have you seen my black pajama set?" I stand at the edge of the bed, my second suitcase still open.

"Amore, the car is outside," he says walking over to me, closing the suitcase, and zipping it up, before lifting it off the bed.

"I need something to sleep in, Ace" a small whine escapes my lips.

"There's a closet full of clothes waiting for you amore, I'm sure there are pajamas" he pulls the two suitcases together.

I go to grab my duffel bag from its spot on the floor, but Ace grabs it for me. Carrying it in the opposite hand.

We walk out of the room, turning off the lights as we go. The house is quiet since we're the only ones left.

Dante is at Luna's and Ginova's to help and spend time with the baby. Gio and Val are staring at Gio's house, with us leaving too. Ace gave Lana some time off until we're all back.

I walk over to the control stat turning off all the lights and the ventilation system before walking out of the house.

The driver grabs the bags from Ace's hands, putting them in the trunk. I enter the car first and Ace follows behind, slamming the door shut.

He pulls me closer to him, wrapping his hand around my waist. I rest my head on his shoulder taking in his scent.

"You still don't know how long we're staying there?" I ask looking up at him.

The car starts moving, the divider separating the drivers' section from the back. "Maybe two weeks, it all depends on how fast I can get business done"

"So I'll be left with a bunch of workers while you're busy working" he lets out a small chuckle.

"I'm never too busy for you amore" that's a load of bullshit but whatever. "Maybe you can help, train some trainees if you want"

"A bunch of know it all kids, yeah I'll pass" he laughs again pulling me in tighter.

The rest of the car ride is full of small conversation, him explaining who's who in the house and how everything is there.

Soon enough I feel the car come to a full stop, looking out the window to see a large mansion-style house.

Large black gates surrounding the whole estate, the house painted in gray, cream, and some black tones.

With the white lights shining through all the windows, I can see workers moving hastily inside. Just as I turn back to Ace the door opens, the driver standing to the side.

"If I knew your workers were living this lavish life, I would've totally applied for a job"

"I don't want you lifting a finger" he pulls me in for a kiss before one of his phones starts ringing.

I look down at the caller Id and it's Rafael. "Wait for me inside, I'll be in soon" I nod before getting out of the car.

I walk over to the front door, ringing the bell before opening the door anyway. I'm automatically met with a woman.

She looks as though she's in her early 30's, her black hair is pulled back into a tight bun. She's holding a clipboard in her hand.

Glancing up only for a second she starts walking, turning back when she realizes I'm not following "come on"

I start walking behind her, keeping a stoic expression. We walk through the nicely decorated house, avoiding the workers moving around.

Once we stop at what I assume is a side office that looks kind of like a check-in area of some sort.