"How do I know that?" Luna questioned, never once taking her eyes off of Rebekah. 

"You don't. But I guess you're just going to have to trust me." She answered. 

Luna's fearful expression morphed into a glare. She wasn't completely sure that Rebekah was telling the truth. Deep down, she wanted to trust her. But recently, that was the one thing that she could barely find herself doing. Trusting someone. Luna suddenly found herself feeling uncomfortable and she shifted her weight from one foot to the other. 

 "But," Rebekah started which made Luna let out an exhausted sigh. She threw her had back in exasperation before turning back to her, "You are going to have to help us. Help Nik make his hybrids." 

"What the hell do you want me to do?" Luna argued, her tone making Rebekah's lips turn up into an amused smirk. 

"Well, for one, you're a witch. You should be able to figure something out. And, we may or may not have to threaten a few people." Rebekah added, trailing off towards the end of the sentence. 

"Perfect," Luna muttered before furrowing her brows, "Who exactly do we have the threaten?" 

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆

"I can't believe I've agreed to do this." Luna thought to herself as she walked through the hallways of Mystic Falls High School. She was walking a few steps behind Rebekah, not sure where they were going. Or who they were going to. All she knew was that it wasn't going to be good. But this was better than a snapped neck. 

After walking for a few more moments, Luna was stopped by Rebekah. She looked to the end of the hallway to see Caroline and Tyler making out with each other. Luna scrunched her nose in disgust but Rebekah continued walking down the hallway, approaching the couple. Her eyes widened at the blonde's action, but she sped next to her to catch up. 

"You two are adorable." Rebekah interrupted, making the couple break apart. Caroline's eyes went from Rebekah to Luna. Noticing the girls look, Luna pursed her lips and looked away. The last thing she wanted was questioning gazes from people she just met. And she knew they weren't looks of happiness that she had come back, they were of judgement. All of them knew what Luna and Stefan had done over the summer, and she was positive no one felt pity for them. Not even Damon. 

"Uh, do we know you?" Caroline questioned, moving her eyes from Luna to Rebekah. She was clearly frustrated with the sudden appearance of the Original. 

Rebekah ignored her question and continued speaking, "You're Caroline, Elena's friend. Which makes you Tyler, the werewolf." 

Tyler and Caroline were clearly alarmed by Rebekah's knowledge of who they were. Caroline moved forward, closer to Luna's best friend, standing protectively in front of Tyler. Luna, who had her back up against the locker, visibly cringed at her bravery. Although it was a sweet gesture, it was stupid. Caroline didn't stand a chance against an Original. 

"And who are you?" Caroline asked, anger lacing her voice. 

A wicked grin found itself on Rebekah's face as she spoke, "I'm the new girl." With those words, Rebekah extracted her fangs and let the veins under her eyes appear as she lunged towards the blonde. Her neck was snapped within seconds and Tyler watched, helpless. 

His eyes were wide, and he was speechless. He didn't know if he was going to die or not, but given what he just saw - Tyler thought his chances were pretty slim. Before he could even think of anything to say, Rebekah had a tight grip on the back of his neck, "Follow us, Luna."