Chapter 183: Melissa Shield

Start from the beginning

"Now it's about to get pretty exhausting because one i arrive, i must maintain my muscle form for as long as i can." He said already in his muscle form.

"I don't get it. They know what you really look like, so why do you have to be in your muscle form?" Midoriya asked.

"Now that the symbol of peace is "no longer" i still have to show them that i still have some fight left in me." All Might said. "Now both of you change too. You asked the school if you can bring the hero costume with you right?"

Midoriya smiled widely. "Yes!" He ran to the back with excitement.

"Actually, I might have changed my hero costume for now...  The school said it was fine except it was in casual attire so it made me bend in with people." (Y/n) said.

"If they're fine with it, then it's okay."

.
.
.

"You are now entering, the immigration unit." The voice in the speaker said.

(You pick)

(You pick)

The three of them along with Gray who stood on (y/n)'s shoulder, stood on a moving platform while lazer lights scanned them.

"The bag is closed right?" (Y/n) whispered to Gray.

"Yep." Gray said.

"Here's a question for you two. Why do you think I-island was created?" All might asked. Midoriya looked to (y/n) letting her answer first.

"Well, 10,000 scientists right? So i guess to protect the great minds from any potential danger? As Izuku said, this is a artificial moving island and probably to train, forge and inspire new generations." (Y/n) said.

All Might laughed. "Young Midoriya?" He asked expecting him to reply.

"The same really. To create protected place where world's talents could gather to search quirks and enhance them with items! The island was made mobile in order to protect the scientists and their research from villains. That security level is the equivalent to Tartarus and no villain has committed a crime here.."