Chapter 34 - Valentine's Day

Start from the beginning

"No!" We all groan and yell out annoyed because we will not be doing that ever again. Not after last time.

"Are you insane?" I asked Mr. Shue in a very serious voice because why would he even suggest that.

"Yes!" None other than Rachel Berry yells out and I shoot her a dating glare.

"Shut the hell up!" Quinn mouth's to her with fire burning from her eyes and Rachel's eyes widen and she looks away from her.

"Two years ago, we went room-to-room Christmas Caroling, they threw food." Tina reminded him and I nod my head and fold my arms.

"And shoes." Mike added on while wrapping his arm around Tina. Just then Sugar raises her hand. She takes of her sunglasses as she does so. Why is she wearing sunglasses indoors?

"Yes, Sugar?" Mr. Shue asked as Sugar was waving her raised hand around in an aggressive way.

"Here's a spoonful of Sugar for you all: don't sweat the small stuff, and it's all small stuff when your rich. So, here you go." Sugar states as she stood up with her purse and she walked over to Mr. Shue in the middle of the choir room. Sugar pulls out a big stack of money and holds it in front of Mr. Shue. My eyes widen. That's at least 2,000 dollars!!

"Uh, Sugar, I can't take that." Mr. Shue says and my jaw drops because he says he needs money, he gets offered it, but he doesn't accept it? How does that work?

"If you don't I will." Santana said with a laugh and we all clap and cheer in agreement. Sugar waves the money at him and Mr. Shue sighs and takes it from her.

"Okay. Everyone, give it up for Sugar for paying for our FinalNet and cumberbunds!" Mr. Shue shouts and all of us cheer and give each other high fives.

"I love the sound of applause, even if I have to buy it." Sugar comments while looking back at Mr. Shue then she turns her head back around to us. "Okay, everyone, look under your chairs. Expect you, Artie. Your chair kept moving, so I hid your surprise in the wastebasket." Sugar informs us and Artie and Artie wheels himself over to the wastebasket. I look under my chair and see a box of chocolates. I look to my left and see Pucks face covered in chocolate.

"I found mine ten minutes ago." Puck said as he eats his last chocolate and I chuckle and shake my head. "V-Day is my fave day ever. And to help me celebrate, my daddy's throwing me a huge, ridic party at Breadstix. And I'm naming it the Sugar Shack." Sugar waves her arms around and I open my box of chocolates and look at the variety of chocolates. I see a turtle dove chocolate and I pop it into my mouth. "And— drumroll, Rachel..." Sugar gestures for Rachel to do a drumroll and she picks up the sticks and does a drumroll. "Your all invited!!" Sugar shouts and we all clap loudly and cheer.

"But you have to bring a date. No single people allowed. They're sad and boring and they don't exist in my world." Sugar says as she puts her sunglasses back on and I furrow my eyebrows.

"So you don't exist in your own world?" Quinn asked confused and I nod in agreement because what she said made no sense.

"Yeah, cause your single as well." I add on as I scratch the back of my head.

"Not for long." Sugar replies and puts her glasses on the tip of her nose. She starts fake laughing and I cringe at how dry her laughs are.

"Well, at least I already have my date." I say to Quinn as I wrap an arm around her shoulder and she snaps her head to me.

"Oh yeah, and who is that?" She asked with a quirked eyebrow and I furrow my eyebrows at her.

"Um, it's you, babe...?" I say in a confused voice as to how she didn't know who I was talking about.