- Come on, it's everyone's dream.

- No, or at least not mine.

-You lie.

- You don't know me, sir.

- I know you spend your nights cleaning our offices. That really cannot be what you aspire to in life.

-I think you should start looking for someone else to sing whatever you sent to me, sir.

She had become so nervous with the pressure they were trying to exert that she cut the call. Only later did she begin to think about why someone had taken these images of her while she was working. Were they watching her? The cell phone started ringing again but this time she didn't recognize the number.

- You hung up on me!

Yoongi was sitting in what looked like his studio.

- Good thing you liked your job; I wonder what you would have done if you didn't mind losing it.

-I'm sorry, sir, it was rude of me. It won't happen again, but please, really, find someone else. I just want to enjoy my weekend.

- Doing what?

- Sorry?

-What are you going to do that is so interesting, fun or fantastic.

-That's not... it's not... that doesn't matter.

- So, you're not going to do anything. Maybe Netflix and popcorn?

- You have not even stopped to think that I might have plans, sir.

- Have a boyfriend?

- I beg your pardon?

- I want to know if that's the reason, if it's because you are going to meet your boyfriend. Tell him to come, not to be nervous because you are with me.

-Wow... his ego is the size of his rudeness. - she mumbled

-Wow, you are gaining confidence... Look, I want... no, I need to finish recording this song this weekend. Your voice is perfect to harmonize with mine. And if not, at least I will have tried. I've been searching for a long time. Please.

-It was not so difficult to have started that way.

- So, I'll wait for you here? Do I send a car to your house?

-Don't.

- Are you coming in your own car?

-I'm not going to do it, sir, but I'm glad to know that you know how to ask for things pleasantly.

-I don't like your character.

-I don't like yours either, sir, but luckily, we don't have to meet again. And now if you'll excuse me...

-Wait, wait, Y/N... listen...

- Yes?

Yoongi took a deep breath and tried to speak in a polite way, which looked like he was struggling.

- If I ask you to do it on Monday, during your working hours, when there is no one else so you don't feel uncomfortable, would you reconsider?

- My work would be left undone.

- That...! - He began raising his voice. Then he forced himself to smooth it out again. - That won't be a problem, I promise you.

- And won't all those people be there?

- No, just you and me. We try and see. What do you think? This way I give you time to familiarize yourself with the song.

-I will think about it.