"Yes, no, egos, fake shows, like whoa!
Just go and leave me alone!
Real talk, real life, good love, goodnight,
With a smile that's my home!
That's my home, no...
No no no no...
Don't lose who you are in the blur of the stars!
Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing,
It's okay not to be okay...
Sometimes it's hard to follow your heart.
Tears don't mean you're losing, everybody's bruising,
Just be true to who you are!
Yeah, yeah yeah..."

The next day she was awakened by the sound of her cell phone. For a few seconds she doubted what day it was, but she remembered that it was Saturday. Who was calling her at those hours? Big Hit. In a few seconds before accepting the call, she mentally reviewed the last nights of work, but nothing came to her mind, which in any case did not prevent her from getting on her nerves. Had she thrown away any important paper? Accidentally touched a button? Misplaced a folder? A woman appeared on the screen.

- There you are!

Behind her were three men and a woman who stared at her.

- This is you? - was the only thing that came out of their mouths.

They gave a button, and you could hear her, not perfectly, but very well, singing in the corridors.

- Yes.

- And this one?

Another song began to play, with better acoustics, without a doubt it was the time when one of her companions had been absent and it was her turn to clean the bathrooms, something that was not normal.

-Yes.

-Very good... what was your name?

-Y/N – she heard a voice from someone who did not appear on the screen. - Has she already convinced you?

-We'll have to try. Have you brought the lyrics? - A man wanted to know.

Y/N's cell phone beeped.

-Open the message, it is the letters. - Yoongi said appearing in the frame, but without looking at her as he finally went to the living room and sat in one of the armchairs that one of the men had just set him free.

-I don't want to sound rude, but could someone explain to me what this is all about, please? Because it would seem like you want me to sing or something.

- And she's smart too.

- I'm sorry I can't do it.

- Of course, you can.

-No, really, I don't know what kind of misunderstanding it is, but I don't sing.

- Of course, you sing, we just heard you do it.

-Yes, like somebody does while driving or taking a shower. I'm not a professional, I'm not even an amateur.

-Look, it's very easy, you go in there, put on headphones, listen to the melody sometimes, sometimes the lyrics, you learn the ad-libs and then repeat them.

- Are you sure this is not a joke?

Yoongi snorted.

-Leave us a moment alone, please.

The three men, the woman, and the secretary walked past him and closed the door behind them.

- What is your problem?

- My problem, sir?

- Don't you think you just stumbled upon a fantastic opportunity?

- What for?

- What for? To sing for us. Do you want money in return, a contract, what?

- Why do you assume that this would make me happy, sir?