Chapter 33 - It's Cold Quinn!!

Start from the beginning

Speaking of the Devil, I happen to see Sam walking down the corridor towards the gym.

"Sam, wait up!" I shout after him while running up to him with books in my hand and he furrows his eyebrows and turns around. Once he sees me coming up to him, he smiles.

"Hey Quinn, what's up?" He asks me as I stop about a foot in front of him and I lightly pant from all the running I did. Sam laughs a little and I roll my eyes and shove him.

"Shut up." I say while playfully rolling my eyes and Sam stops laughing and does a fake salute. I roll my eyes and begin speaking again. "Do you know where Rebel is? I haven't seen her all day." I asked him hoping he knows where she is because if he doesn't, then I'm going to be super worried.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you. She's at home. She's sick right now." Sam tells me and I gasp in shock and surprise because Rebel doesn't seem like the type to get sick.

"Did I hear that the other fish twin is sick? Huh, I was wondering where she was." I hear Santana say from behind me and I turn around and see her only a few feet away from us. She stands next to me and leans an arm on Sam's shoulder.

"My baby is sick?" I say with a hand over my heart as I have a worried look on my face. My poor baby.

"Yup, your... baby is sick." Sam said kinda confused with a dumb look on his face and me and Santana lightly laugh. "Well, I have gym class right now so I'll see you guys in glee club." Sam adds on while waving at us and he turns around and walks inside of the gym.

"What are you going to do?" Santana asked me as we walk over to a set of lockers and lean on them.

"I'm gonna go visit her and take care of her." I respond while take my phone out and texting Liam and Lucille that I'm coming over. They respond with an okay and I smile and shut off my phone.

"Aww, how sweet." Santana says in a sarcastic tone and I roll my eyes.

I get an idea and I smirk to myself. I turn to face Santana.

"Do you still have that nurse candy stripper outfit?" I asked Santana with a raise eyebrow as I point at her.

"Yea, I do. But what do you need it for?" Santana asked with a knowing smirk while tapping her nails on the locker.

"Well, I can't visit my girlfriend without a little teasing can I?" I asked with a smug smirk and Santana gives me a look that says "I have taught you, I have taught you well."
—————————————————————
Rebel's POV:

I was currently watching Friends on tv. I love this show so much. My favorite characters are Joey and Monica. Joey is like that child that you have to keep a close eye on and Monica is like the energetic mother of the group.

"Poor Joey. So clueless. He also can't get a relationship that works out. Him and Phoebe should date." I say while laughing at the fact that Joey isn't very bright and he has had numerous amounts of girlfriends. I reach over to my nightstand and grab a tissue from my tissue box. I move my empty blue bowl that my chicken noodle soup came in and I grab a tissue. I bring it to my nose and blow my nose. I can feel lots of snot coming out as I continue to blow my nose. When I am done, I briefly look at the tissue and see it covered in my snot. I gag at the sight. I fold up my tissue and drop it in the trash can next to me.

Just then I get a knock on my door.

"Come in mom or dad! Or both!" I shout kinda confused that they knocked on the door instead of just opening it. To my surprise, in walks Quinn in a sexy nurse outfit. Oh my god she looks so hot. Like Jesus, I have only seen her wear this in my dreams so it's like my dreams came true. The way the top of the dress hugs her body is everything. The nurse outfit was red and white striped, the color of a candy cane. She had on white long stocking and white shoes that look like disco shoes. Quinn's hair was flowing down her shoulders and she had a red headband on her head. So beautiful. Like so gorgeous. But anyways, she can't be here.