Part 1

꧁This is purely a fictional story. Nothing is related to real life.꧂

______________

Once upon a time, there was a beautiful girl, who lived in China. She was gifted with a pair of crimson-colored eyes. Doctors described it as a gene mutation. But, because of some ancient myths, people believed that she was cursed. A child born with a curse.

This is a modern society. But, people never let their guard down near her. It doesn't matter if she was really cursed or not, people just saw her as an eyesore even though she was a gorgeous beauty.

Her life was miserable. She had no one. But one day, a young man from another country, South Korea, fell in love with her. She finally found her happiness. She gave her everything to him, thinking he will stay with her forever.

And she got pregnant. Both of them were happy. A few months passed and she gave birth to a beautiful daughter. Another pair of crimson eyes. Skin as pale as white resembling the Disney princess snow white.

And, life started to show its colors. The man took both his girlfriend and his daughter to his country to introduce her to his family.

It seems like the myth wasn't only famous in China. The young man was from a heavily rich family which had a long legendary history. Of course, a family with a long history obviously tends to believe in the myths to maintain their luck.

Not only her red-eyed caused them to reject her, but also her background. An orphan with no status. How dare a peasant get closer to their heir? They were outrageous.

The young man's father threatened her to leave his son. She would have left if she was alone. But what about her child? She trusted her lover.

But,

He abandoned them like a plague. Such an obedient son. With one word from his father, he threw away his lover and his daughter.

Her tears held nothing but agony. Shattered hopes. She just tried to build a house of cards. In the end, it doesn't even matter to anyone. Because it was her life. Not theirs.

Since that day, no one saw the mother and daughter. It was like they vanished from the earth.

A fairy tale without a happy ending.

The young man got married to a young woman from an elegant rich family, giving 7 sons to the world. He tried for a daughter to cover his guilty heart but, he could never be gifted with a daughter. At last, he gave up on the dream of having a daughter.
________________

A rose. The symbol of love. They pour their love and affection in front of a rose. They kneel to gift a rose. Heaven's creation for love.

But, it could be another meaning for some people. A red rose, filled with resentment, represents blood. Now, it turned into creation from hell. What is the true meaning?

Doesn't matter. As long as, you see it, the way you want to.

Her slender fingers with black-painted nails touched the petals of the red rose. The skin looked like made from jade. The bloody crimson-colored eyes stared at the rose with emptiness.