" Wipe those tears Sweetheart. It's time to close the case." Adi mumbled and signalled at Suresh.

" Do you have anything more to provide Adv. Randhawa?" The judge asked in his grim voice.

" Yes Your Honour." Rana said confidently. No one over there knows why Adi and Rana are that confident in this case when everything is against Nithya.

" Is he the one whom you have operated Dr. Nithya?" Rana asked showing his hand towards the person who was operated a fortnight back. Suresh held him in a tight grip while he is wiggling to get out out his grip.

" He......... He...... Is the one Rana. I've operated him." Nithya said pointing her finger at him.

Priyanka's eyes went wide seeing that oldie in Suresh's hands.

" How is this possible?" She yelled throwing the lamp on the wall.

Adi had a small smirk on his lips seeing the camera where a person was recording everything.

" I made it as a perfect plan. Then how did it happen?" She yelled at her men.

She immediately called the men who are with that oldie but no one are lifting the calls.

She frustratedly threw her mobile breaking it into numerous pieces. She groaned in irritation and collected all the pieces putting them into one again which she utterly failed.

He was pushed into the boan while Mr. Choudhary was sweating.

" How could you do that to me? I'm your doctor. I saved your life." Nithya cried yelling while Rana is trying to handle her. The judge didn't say anything as he can understand what Nithya is going through.

" So Mr. Kiran, why did you do this?" Rana asked patiently.

" Si..... Sir..... Sir....., I was kidnapped sir." He cried joining his hands and apologising Nithya for making her go through all this unintentionally.

" I don't know anything sir. After the surgery, when I opened my eyes I was in the dark room sir." He cried mumbling few sorries.

Rana patted his shoulder and asked to leave the boan.

" I have another person who is the subject and object of this case and also misled this case." Rana said glaring at the person who is sitting among the audience.

" Please proceed." The judge said and Rana personally went near her like a predator walking towards his prey.

Nithya frowned seeing Rana walking towards Maya, the head nurse.

" Do you want me to spread some red carpet Mrs.Maya? Or will you yourself walk till the boan?" Rana asked more like mocking her.

Priyanka just hoped that her name won't come out in all these. She only want that one thing. She know how much of a monster Adi will become once he gets to know her name but alas, he already know everything.

She stood up and slowly walked to the boan with the trembling steps.

" So, Mrs. Maya? How many years has it been of you knowing Dr. Mehra?" Rana asked glaring her daring to lie.

" Since she was a student sir." Maya mumbled.

" Is Dr. Mehra good at her work?" Rana asked.

" I don't know sir." Maya answered making Nithya frown. She was the one who always compliments Nithya for her work.

" You. Don't. Know?" He gritted making her flinch.

" I object My Lord. Mr. Randhawa is scaring her." Adv. Choudhary said to the judge which he dismissed.