(you can imagine wtv u want <3)

i walked into my bathroom which is connected to my closet and brushed my teeth.

"okay so im dressed, all i have to do is my hair and makeup." i say walking out of bathroom only to find sienna and leo both smiling at me.

"you look amazing mommy!" sienna says with a smile on her face. i bend down and kiss her forehead. 

"thanks cara, im sorry we couldn't make the brownies today." i say frowning. "how about we make them tomorrow?"

"its okay mama. we can make them tomorrow!" she says with a smile causing me to smile as well.

"are you hungry?" i ask her and she nods. "okay lets go get some dinner in your belly." i say and tickle her a little bit.

*TIME CHANGE: AFTER DINNER. IT WAS JUST A NORMAL DINNER *

right now i am in my room doing my make-up while drys my hair. my hair is naturally wavy so i dont really need to do anything to it.

 my hair is naturally wavy so i dont really need to do anything to it

(hair and makeup)

"okay and we are done!" adri says and we both walk out of my room.

"im going to put sienna to bed before we go." i say and call out her name. she runs to where i am and i take her to her room.

"time for bed honey." i say which makes her frown.

"aw man. okay." she says which makes me chuckle at her moods swings.

i changed her into some satin pjs. those are her favorite.

i read her a 'green eggs and ham' and made sure to have her stuffed animals next to her and i kissed her forehead

i read her a 'green eggs and ham' and made sure to have her stuffed animals next to her and i kissed her forehead. i got up from the floor and slowly walked out of her room, shutting the door slowly.

i walk down the stairs ready to get this man killed. "okay im ready!" i say as i reach the bottom of the staircase.

 i grab my purse and place inside 4 knifes. i strap 5 knifes to my body and one gun tucked away near my waist which is full of bullets. leo,marco and alfonso all ready with guns and knives as well.

we all make our way to the car. i was about to get in until i hear adriana scream my name. i turn around and see her running towards me. "DID YOU FORGET THE TRADITION." she says very angrily.

"oops sorry." she dapes me up and then i get into the car. we always did that when she was still in new york before i went on missions or fights.

"I LOVE YOU DONT DIE PLS." she screams and i laugh. 

"i wont. dont worry." i wink and the car starts moving.

"i still dont like this." marco mumbles from next to me. i pat him on the head and smile. 

i place my head on his shoulder and go on my phone.

*20 MINS LATER*

we finally arrived at the club and i fix my dress. "you ready?" i hear leo say from behind me.

i turn to look at him. "of course." i smile. he places the mic on my ear which makes them hear everything and i can hear them talk to me.

he kisses my lips and i walk into the club. the smell of alcohol and sweat reaches my nose causing me to cringe. 

i walk over to the bar and order a whiskey sour. there's no way in hell i can do this sober. 

i stand up and walk to the dance floor. lemme tell you i started dancing and i look around the club until i see the target. i fix my dress again to make sure the boobs are out so its easier to seduce this motherfucker.

we lock eyes, i sudctivly bit my lip, i look away and i keep moving my hips. i fake stumble to make it seem like im drunk. after a couple seconds i feel two hands on my hips. ew. 

"are you here alone?" he purrs into my ear. i internally cringe.

"my friends left me here." i say as i turn around with a pout on my face. i bit my lip and look at him up and down. he does the same to me which makes me wanna stab him. lolz <3

"whats your name princess." he says. 

"rosie." i say pouting. i hate this sm, at least i get to kill him tho.

"aw well babygirl come with me." i cringe again but hide it with a smile and nod a lot to make it seem like i want. 

he grabs my hand and leads me to the vip section. there was a guard infront of it and he let us through.

when we get in the room, he threw me on the bed and his hands started roaming my body. he put his lips on mine and started kissing me very aggressively. i took the chance and reached over to my purse while still kissing him. i grabbed the knife from my purse.

 i fake moaned when he bit my lip which made him try to take off my dress. i stabbed him in the neck. hes gonna bleed out. he gasped and i pushed him off me.

"so you try and fucking shoot me. this is what you get bitch." i say and grab another knife from my burst and stab his dick. "woops im not sorry." i say with a smile.

the door burst open leo,marco and alfonso walk in. i look at them and smile. i hop off the bed and walk over to them. "this bitch got blood on my dress." i say and roll my eyes.  

marco walks over to me and brings me into a very tight hug. "um ok? you good?" i say very confused.

"yeah i was worried about you." he says sadly.

"im alive! dont worry bud." i say and he pulls away from the hug. 

"bud?" he questions and i nod.

"i need clean up crew in my club. ciao." leo says into the phone. he walks over and kisses me one time on the lips.

"lets go" alfonso says  while pulling out his gun and shooting him one more time. we all walk out. we get in the car.  im in the back with leo. i think we got set up-

"are you okay? did her hurt you?" leo whispers worried.

"no,he bit my lip hard ass fuck tho." i whisper back.

-

-

-

word count:1563

THIS TOOK ME WAY TO LONG TO WRITE. 

ok so i just got the covid vaccine and i feel like shit so i wanted to upload a quick chap to get it over w.

i also have an eye infection and my right eye is swollen and like ugh ouch bitch

anyways ilysm dont forget to votteee!!! or comment bc we bad bitches like that.

ok but the way i have sofia acted out on my head makes her so damn hot like 😩

HAHAHAHA OK IMA GO NOW ILYSM ILL UPDATE SOON BYE