Chapter 68

"I don't want to move." I murmur, eyes still shut as I lay on my stomach, Hardin's head on the dip of my back just above my butt, the thin sheet providing some coverage although I couldn't particularly care.

His reaction when he realised how smooth my body was last night is easily one my favourite moments ever. He gave me the look that a child gives on Christmas morning when Santa has brought them gifts.

"Room service?" Hardin suggests, his voice the least bit tired compared to mine.

Suddenly I remember that Hardin had things planned for us today, that seems to shake the tiredness away rather quickly. I scramble from under the sheets, holding my boobs as I run for the shower with very little attempt to conceal my nudity.

I didn't have to ask him to join me, he does on his own accord. His bare chest presses against my back as I stand under the hot water, his hand slipping around my waist.

"You're making this arrangement very difficult." His voice husky with desire, pressing himself against me so that I feel just how "excited" he is.

Turning my body to face him, I let my eyes flicker down, my fingers slowly sliding up his length, feeling him react under my faintest caress. The fact that he practically shudders at my touch, only amused me more.

"I'm not the one incapable of controlling myself." I whisper, releasing his member as I turn my back to him again.

Hardin gently yanks me by my waist, pulling me flush against his warm, soaking wet chest. My heart races slightly, more so when his hand gently grasps my throat, titling my head back just enough for me to look up at him. I felt my entire body pulsate with need.

"Is that so?" He challenges me with eyes that almost twinkle sinisterly.

"It is." I whisper, anticipating whatever he's planning.

"Wasn't it you begging me to stop, yet crying for more only hours ago?" He whispers in my ear, his voice only serving to amplify how sexy he looks right now.

"Do you want to bet on it?" I murmur, eyes twinkling with mischief.

Hardin releases me, turning my body in his arms simply so he can stand taller than me and flash a arrogant smirk. He's so going down.

"No touching for twenty four hours, first to break has to go outside and pick exactly forty blades of grass with a pair of tweezers." I say, biting back my own smirk.

Hardin instantly looks appalled. "That's insane."

He gently grabs both sides of my jaw with one hand, giving me a single lingering kiss before pulling away completely.

"You're on." He smirks, grabbing the soap.

"You don't want to wash me?" I ask with a fake pout, taking the soap out of his hand.

"No." He lies through his teeth, his silver eyes incapable of remaining on my face. It's amusing, he can't even keep his eyes to himself, there's no way he's not going to touch me.

Giving the faintest of shrugs, I turn my back to him and continue with a very normal shower, ignoring the fact that Hardin turns his back to me simply because he knows he can't physically watch me lather my body in soap, and be within touching distance and not do anything.