Chapter 27

The days slowly begin to blur together, with training Sylvester's wolves and taking care of Apollo and Aurora, it doesn't leave any time for Hardin and I to spend together. Although we did come to an agreement, I get my guns back as long as I only use them as a last resort.

That's a deal I wasn't going to pass up, having my gun makes me feel...secure.

The days become weeks, and Sylvester's wolves double in numbers as I take on more and more. With every hundred he presents me with, the easier it becomes to train them because they're all on similar levels due to the way I began training.

As for the issues with some members of the wolves, things haven't changed. I simply ignore them and focus on training Sylvester's wolves for Hardin's sake. I understand that he can't always have my back when it comes to me pulling the trigger. He let it go one time, and I know that it won't happen again.

It's safe to say Alphas do not agree with weapons.

"Are you certain they are ready? It's only been four and a half months." Sylvester questions me, merely out of astonishment.

"You'd be surprised at how fast wolves are capable of advancing if they are pushed." I retort, staring at the field literally packed with huge ass wolves in perfect sync.

"Would you consider my wolves capable of defeating you?" Sylvester is more curious, perhaps a little expectant. He has high hopes, and considering I've trained them I expected nothing less.

"Shall we find out?" I offer without much resilience.

"No no, that won't be necessary. Is the vehicle up to your standards?" Sylvester questions.

I instantly frown in confusion, because the car I asked for as my price for training his wolves won't be here until he collects his people.

"Wha-" Hearing the sound of a car horn blast behind me, I spin on my heel, almost shitting my pants in fright.

"You asshole!" I scowl at Sylvester's smirking face, ending the call and stomping towards him.

"It was too easy." He defends, stepping out of the car and leaving the door open.

Instead of feeding his amusement, I turn my attention to the Land Rover Range Rover. The interior is simply gorgeous, the leather is soft and expensive, either crimson red or black in colour. Actually sitting in the seats is a whole other feeling.

"This is beautiful, almost beats my Bugatti." I say with a grin that resembles that of a child. Giddy as I sit on the very comfortable leather, getting a feel for the wheel.

"You have a Bugatti?" Sylvester looks a tad put off, like something about me owning a very fast sports car makes him weary.

"I couldn't bring it, these woods would ruin it." I sigh.

"If you're happy with the car, I'd like to see the progress my wolves have made." Sylvester tells me.

Nodding my head, I jump out of the large vehicle and shut the door. Leading Sylvester across the field to his men.

"Their training is defence based as requested, so their instincts will never resort to violence immediately. The Krav Maga is limited, and as you can see their Tai Chi is well practiced." I explain, gesturing to the wolves that don't falter in their positions.

Perfect balance, harmony.

"From experience I know first hand that the enemy doesn't always fight as we expect, so all your men know how to handle a bow and arrow, as well as use their human instincts to anticipate their opponents attack if they're ever without sight." I state.