Chapter 36 - Part B

"Wait, you want me to do what?" The warrior asks, giving me a very sour skeptic look.

"It won't come to the bite, but we need you within his walls to ensure that all the children are safely brought here." I tell the man without a hint of emotion.

Unlike the other warriors this one has shown stealth when going undercover within the human world, and other packs. I have read his file, I know he's the only one able to do this.

"I'm not doing it." He refuses bluntly, glancing at Hardin unflinching. Someone's brave.

"I'm not asking." I state with a rather stony glare.

A large part of the plan relies on Jimmy to approach a specific guard that is known for his taste in men. Call it a little harsh, but war is war. We need Jimmy to distract this guard in a way that allows them to share a certain bond, yes, mates. Again, a little harsh.

"Once he's in my head, he'll know everything." Jimmy says, attempting to deter the plan.

I'd already gone through every detail, this is fail safe.

"Then don't let him in. Once Hardin and the pack infiltrate the land, they'll take out the guards and create the first ring around Markus and his entire pack." I explain.

Knowing it's better to give a visual, I turn to the map and drawing board. Explaining everyone's position, how they're going to take out the patrol guards without raising any alarm bells. Once the pack is completely surrounded, the women and children will be spared and separated.

"They'll attack the second they smell us coming." One of the wolves comment, and he's not wrong.

"The first line of offence will carry weapons, I'm aware that it's against the nature of a wolf. You do not have to shoot it, it's simply a warning to ensure as little massacre as possible." I tell them, grabbing my own gun that I'd brought for example.

"Forgive me, but the whole point of war is to shed blood and settle disputes. How is a peaceful attack going to end something like that?" One man speaks up.

"You'll get your blood." I glare sharply, at every male currently eyeing me down like I'm stupid.

"As soon as the innocent are set aside, then you'll have your war." I finish firmly.

"A handful of you will escort the wolves unwilling to fight back here, the rest of you will join the first ring with Hardin and slaughter them all." I explain, pointing at the drawings on the map.

"You have one job...Hardin can't risk saving you, so you need to all be the Alpha out there. You need to have each other's backs, ensure nothing distracts Hardin from Markus." I make it very clear, wishing I could slap it into them.

Protect yourself, and your pack mates. That's all I ask, so that Hardin comes home without any gaping wounds.

I could see the men glancing at one another, some doubting my somewhat simple plan. It does seem rather easy, but the hardest part is getting in without the guards becoming alert and informing Markus. If that happens, the plan is ruined.

Which is why they'll be entering from the north side, opposite to Hardin's land and least obvious to get hit. Then it'll take time to get a few miles past the borders, surround the entire land and kill the guards without being heard or sniffed out.

Against humans it would be like taking candy from a baby, but wolves are a whole other story.

I'm up for slaughter, I hope Markus and his vile men get everything they deserve.