The Murder Mishap

Start from the beginning

They dragged her inspite of her pleas. The lady constable roughly pushed her into the cell which scraped Nithya's elbow a little.

She is still in her white coat. No one would belive that she is a married woman as everything is in her locker.

She pleaded the lady constable to give her mobile to make a call but she declined curtly.

On the other hand, Adi is posted as the chief security for the MP who is coming from Madhya Pradesh. His day is really hectic.

Nithya's mind is blank thinking of all the mishap going on. She doesn't know how everything happened. But she is very much sure that the ring is in her locker and she didn't wear it during the surgery.

Seeing Nithya's vulnerable state, the lady who is in the cell arrested for the prostitute case gave her mobile silently. Nithya thanked her joining both her trembling hands.

She signalled her to make her calls quickly and Nithya nodded wiping her tears.

She tried calling Adi but it's going to the voice mail again and again. She cried in irritation as he is not picking up the call. She tried Advi's number again and again to go the same. She almost gave up and remembered to call Awan. She called him and he immediately picked up.

" Hello?" Awan frowned seeing the unknown number.

" Awan...... Awan......." Nithya cried in a hushed voice. Her heart is beating rapidly and her whole body is trembling seeing the atmosphere around her. It made her wanna puke.

" Nithya, what happened and why are you crying?" Awan asked looking at Advi.

Advi grabbed her mobile to see 18 missed calls from an unknown number. Advi switched the mobile to the speaker.

" What happened?" Advi asked deadpanned.

" They...... They are saying that...... a per......person was killed because....... of my negligence." Nithya cried holding the mobile tightly.

" What?" Advi yelled. Both Advi and Awan are fuming in ire.

" Where are you now?" Awan asked hesitantly.

" In the police station. Street no.12, Forest circle." Nithya whispered hiccing up.

" We will be there with Rana, Sweety. Don't worry." Awan spoke pinching the bridge of his nose.

" Where is Adi? Does he know about this?" Advi asked impatiently.

" He...... He is not lift....." Nithya tried saying but the lady constable snatched the mobile from her hands and slapped Nithya really hard that her skin was cut bleeding near her lips.

Advi's and Awan's anger have no bounds listening to the sound of the slap.

" Please...... Please...... Return the mobile. I swear I didn't do anything. I didn't kill my patient." Nithya yelled on the top of her lungs while on the other hand Awan and Advi yelled at the constable which was left unheard. She pushed Nithya to the wall and her head hit it making her yell in pain.

The constable cut the call and glared at Nithya for making the call.

Advi contacted Rana immediately explaining briefly what has happened. Aadh looked at Advi is looking really furious.

Rana said that he'll join them in the police station. They quickly drove to the station.

Rana came to the station with the bail sending Aadh and Anvi with the driver.

The SI asked Nithya to sit on the bench outside the cell as her case is still going on.

" Nithya, are you okay?" Awan asked running towards her.