53.5:"I am dressed like a daydream".

And again 😌🎊

****

She sighs. She hasn't spoken after the few words she said to him. Mostly because they have to move to this apartment and his parents started a whole new show.

In which, she found that her parents did sell her. Well, they intended to. They were going to write off her property rights to her husband. Which they didn't because she chose a husband for herself.

It was Haris before, then it was Khalil. Since, Haris married her in different circumstances, the property was not a part of that deal.

She feels his touch on her hand, and she raises her eyes to look at him as he spoke, "I promise I had no idea about any of your properties. You know I wasn't interested in this marriage, I barely paid attention to anything".

She tilts her head, "No one disappoints me anymore, Haris. Chill".

His hold tightened, "I don't care. I want you to have expectations, wishes, hope and everything with me. I want you to live with me".

"It's not that easy".

"I never said it is. All I am asking for to never give up, until you reach for what gives you peace in your life".

"Do you have your conference today? Why are you not getting ready?"

"I am nervous". He said, brushing his neck

She places her hand on either side of his cheeks, squeezing them, "You are not wrong and even if you have to scream that to this stupid world, you will. Ok?"

"Yes, Ma'am. I will leave now". He said, kissing her forehead and her cheeks turns pink, to which he chuckles, "You have to rest. Sleep. Watch movie. Do your astronauts stuff-".

"I am a programmer, not an astronaut-".

He places his hand on her lips, "Yeah, that. Do whatever, my card is on the table if you want to order things, just don't stress".

"Yes, Sir". She mocks, "I feel like I am a child".

"You are just a child trapped in a grown body, Dalila". He chuckles, "I am off".

"Just go already".

He turns to look at her, "I am leaving for sure now".

She waves her hand, "Yeah yeah. Leave".

"I am leaving". He sang and she rolls her eyes, laying on the couch

He stands in front of the mirror in the room behind the stage. He can hear all the reporters and their lethal words ready to attack him. He presses on his chest as he repeats her words. God, he wishes she was here. He just wants to see her. But, he can't be selfish to pull her in this.

He took a deep breath, sending some prayer as he walks out in front of everyone. His eyes were immediately blinded by the light which didn't bother him since he was used to it.

He starts to explain the events, how he was taken by one of his team players to the room he had no idea about. He didn't know about what was going on until he was offered and that exact moment the video was taken. He didn't accept any bribes and that he was innocent.

"Are you sure you said no?" A reporter asked

He could still feel his heart beating rapidly as his eyes went to the side when he saw something or rather someone.

His wife.

His eyes widen slightly as he takes her in. There is no way she is here. Is she?

She smiles.