"Lastly, there's a cruiser waiting for us and the clones here to go back to Coruscant. And also a bunch of medics in the med ward," Aayla finished with a smile on her face.

"But I'm not hurt!" y/n protested, unknowingly clutching his side where the blaster bolt had grazed him. He closed the hologram with his other hand before realising he indeed showing that he was wounded. Dropping his hand with a slight wince, he stumbled to his feet. The Togruta stood too, except with more grace and ease.

"You are, and Ahsoka tried to tell you. Honestly, sometimes I wonder just how thick your skull is," she said, a hint of affection in her voice. "Let's go now, before you get an infection and your arm falls off."

y/n rolled his eyes and sighed but didn't speak. Ahsoka sniggered.

"Wait. An entire week? For these lousy wounds?" he jerked his head towards the 2-1B surgical droid, ignoring the slight pain that rushed up from his side. "They're just blaster bolts, for Force's sake! Nothing serious," y/n grumbled with a sigh.

"Yes, sir. It is unfortunate but vital for a swift recovery. It is also highly recommended for you not to exert yourself in your training. Physicality levels must not exceed stage three, and for the rest of today you must remain in the medical cot."

He sighed again in irritation. Now he had to stay in bed for the rest of the day?

Pushing away his food tray, y/n grabbed his commlink from the small table beside him, ignoring his slightly shaking arm. He quickly punched in Ahsoka's number, and was met immediately with a sly, "Miss me?"

"No, not that," he scoffed with a grin. "I need company, and Master's busy. Come to the med ward, will you?"

A few minutes later, the Togruta's entrance was signalled by the sound of the door whooshing open. The first thing y/n noticed was that her face was back to being Ahsoka.

"Hey Stripey! You're one hundred percent Commander Tano now," he commented cheerfully as she came to a stop beside his cot.

"Mhm," she said simply, rubbing her cheek and running a finger along her face marks. The cruiser had the technology to reverse the nanotech. "I thought you would at least have the decency to put a shirt on or something," Ahsoka raised an eyebrow, her eyes flickering to a pile of clothes that were his robes.

y/n looked down in surprise. His bare torso was visible, the blankets covering his waist and everything below that. Strong muscles were built on his chest, with a well-toned stomach and lean arms. Bacta bandages were wrapped around his shoulder and part of his side from the wounds.

"Oh. Umm, sorry. Didn't realise," he apologised weakly, then flexed his bicep for the sake of showing off. "It's just really warm in here," he shrugged, then grabbed his tunic.

Ahsoka frowned. It definitely wasn't hot in here, either he was doing it to show off, or he actually didn't know he was doing it. Suddenly she saw just how red his cheeks were, the pallid complexion of his skin, the small beads of sweat along his brow, and his uneaten food.

"Are you feeling alright?" she asked, sitting down on the edge of the mattress, making it sink slightly with her added weight.

"Other than the fact that I can't leave the cot for the rest of the day and am limited to moderate physical activity for a week, yeah I'm fine," y/n sighed.

"No, seriously." Ahsoka leaned over a placed the back of her hand over his forehead, her eyes narrowed. "Your skin's feverish. Hold on, I'll get the droid."

As if on cue, the machine slid back into the room and noticed the Togruta.

"Visitors are not allowed at this stage of the recovery," it warbled, moving towards her in what could almost be a hostile manner.