"I'm from Flordia." The woman snarked.

"Well, that explains it." Klaus said, he took his hand off of Luna's waist and vamp-sped towards the woman. He held her by her throat, tight enough for her head to come off, "Now, show us a little Southern hospitality, sweet pea." Klaus compelled.

They were both invited into the house, Klaus opened the door, the blonde woman still in his grasp, "After you." He said to Luna, with his signature smirk.

She winked at him and walked into the home. "I bet you a hundred dollars that dog ran off to a house with air conditioning." Another woman spoke.

"Stefan might've eaten your dog. Sorry." Luna mocked, smiling at the woman. But it wasn't a kind, gentle smile, it was a greedy, evil one. She was greedy when it came to blood, and she wanted to drain every ounce crimson liquid flowing in the woman's veins. Klaus walked in behind her, holding the blonde woman by the back of her neck tightly. The brunette woman turned around at the sound of an unfamiliar voice.

"What's going on?" She worried.

"Please don't be alarmed." Klaus spoke. "I'm told Ray Sutton lives here."

"He's almost never here." She informed, "He's on the road mostly."

"But I expect he makes it home once a month." Klaus said, walking forwards, still keeping a tight hold over the woman, who was violently sobbing. The brunettes face dropped, and she looked over at her friend in Klaus' grip.

"That's what I thought. Where is he now?" Klaus asked. Both women didn't speak so he did instead, "If we have to make you speak, it's going to be infinitely more painful for you." The woman still didn't speak, instead she ran out of the kitchen trying to get to the door. Luna waved her hand to make the woman trip, but she quickly got up. She let out a startled yelp when she saw Stefan standing on the other side of the door. Klaus, Luna and the blonde walked behind the woman and Stefan was in front. She was trapped in. That's what Luna loved most, when they ran even though they had no where to go. When they clung onto the hope that they'd live, but Luna had the power to suck the hope out of them. And that hope turned into pleasure.

"I love it when they run!" Klaus said, "Don't you love it?" Klaus asked Luna, although he already knew her answer.

"Very entertaining." Luna answered with a smirk on her face.

"He's in Tulley." The woman caved, "It's near the border. A bar called Southern Comfort, it's off Highway 41." She said, tears streaming down her face.

"Thank you, my love. Now," He said, turning to the woman next to him, "May my friend come in and play?"

"Yes." She said, in between cries. Stefan then walked through the door. "Kill this one quickly." Klaus pushed the blonde into Stefan's arm. He turned to Luna, "You can kill that one." He pushed the woman into Luna's arms and she held onto her. "I'll be in the car."

After Klaus walked out, Luna turned to the brunette, "You can go." She said, gesturing to the door. The woman didn't hesitate the run towards the door, but she stumbled back at the invisible barrier Luna had put up.

"You- you said I could leave!" The woman stuttered.

"I lied." Luna smirked, holding her hand up, dragging the woman across the floor towards Luna. She grabbed the woman by her hair and pulled her up to her feet. Luna smiled before exposing her fangs and veins, making her scream in fear. Luna turned to Stefan, who was watching the whole encounter, "Bon appétit."

Luna turned back to the woman and dug her fangs into her neck, Stefan doing the same. Their screams of pain and pleas for mercy were drowned out by the taste of blood. That was the only thing Luna could focus on. The taste of her blood. The woman tried to escape from Luna's tight grip and Luna let her, she wanted to tease her into thinking she could escape. The woman limped away, clutching her neck. Luna waited a moment before vamp-speeding after her, biting into her neck again. The woman started to collapse and Luna went down to the floor with her, she sat on top of the dead woman, not once removing her fangs.