Chapter 174: Death to another Member

Start from the beginning

I sat there trying to decode whatever it was Master Jiraiya was trying to say before his untimely death. I tried several types of codes but the message just didn't add up so i scratched that and start over. Ive been at decoding this for so long my classmates have returned from the cafeteria.

"Heya (y/n)!" Hagakure said sitting on her chair in front of my desk.
"Hey." I smiled glancing up at her before going back on my the decoding.

"What cha doin there?" She asked.

"Just something im solving."

"Some sort of code?" Mina asked.

"Yeah. It's my Master's last message before he was killed. Whatever this is could help us with the Akatsuki." I sighed. "If only i had some clue on how to solve this." I stopped and yawned.

"Hey let me give it a try." Kaminari volunteered.

I pushed the picture to Kaminari. "By all means."

"You cant even answer in math, good luck solving that." Jiro teased Kaminari.

"Hey!"

The others laughed while he continued on guessing. Soon enough a small group of my friends huddled over trying to solve the code. Meanwhile i was thinking to my self reciting the code over and over.

"9, 31, 8, 106, 7, 207, 15."

I scratched my head and sighed picking up the bingo book fishing for the note between the pages that i left.

Deidara's dead.. Kisame is still out there and based of Fukasaku-sama's words, Master Jiraiya was fighting against the Pains in the land of hidden rain.

(Or pein. But imma stick with pain lol)

How are we going to catch someone without knowing anything about them?

"Another one?" Midoriya asked beside me.
"Yeah but this one was from the Akatsuki."
"So there are 8 others out there. Although we only have information on one member."

"Where did the other six come from?" Midoriya asked.

"The piercing guys i fought in camino ward. Intel says there are six of them currently out there but thats it. No other information.

"And the last one is that masked guy right?"

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "I never heard of anyone in the akatsuki with a mask aside from Kakuzu."

"Not him, there was another man in an orange mask during the fight in camino ward."

I stopped and looked at him. "What did he look like?"

"He had short black hair and an orange swirled mask with one eye hole."

"I don't remember..." i paused in thought. "Anything else Izuku?"

"Well, i remember those Akatsuki disappearing. Then he looked at us before vanishing into thin air. Unlike Kurogiri, this guy sucks them in an unseen vortex of some kind." He trailed off.

"I wonder if Kakashi-sensei knows anything about this masked guy." I stood up and opened the window slightly ajar and whistled, prolonging the sound just for a few seconds. Then a bird came in. The same white dove from earlier. Sitting back down on my chair with the bird in hand i quickly took another piece of paper and wrote on it containing the new information i had learned. I rolled it and placed it in the small container around the bird's leg before sending it off to Konoha.

"What was that?" Midoriya asked.

"I had to send the information back to Lady Tsunade. So they'll keep their eyes of for that masked ninja.