❒︎ 𝙵𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚛 𝙵𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚜

Începe de la început

"Jojo."

She took a step towards him, willing herself to do so while she was secretly extremely anxious. She would be stepping within his stand range, she knew that. But she wanted to show she meant no harm. As much as she hated to admit it, she couldn't win a one v one against him, he was too tactful, and she couldn't touch stands to drain energy. With star platinum's nearly invincible close-up defense, there was no way she could touch him.

He simply hummed as if telling her to continue.

"I never truly understood what it was like to have a family. Was it based on blood relations? If so, that would mean my biological parents were family. But they stopped caring for me at some point, and I felt like a stranger in my own household."

Jotaro raised an eyebrow but continued to listen to her rant, not interrupting her despite how unsure he was by what she was getting with. Mad would be an understatement with his current mood, and he had so much he wanted to tell (Y/N), but he decided to wait for her to talk first.

"So, is it the people that raised you? I realized Father and DIO may have been manipulating me the more I thought about it. They only raised me to be loyal to them, was that truly family?"

"I never... never, understood what it truly meant. That was until I came here. I always believed that to be considered family, you have to completely trust someone and spend a long time with them, but since then I realized that's wrong. It doesn't matter how long you've been with someone, as long as you mutually care, worry, and appreciate each other, that's family."

Jotaro continued to remain cool and collected while listening intensely to her words, probably surprised by how much she's talked. She only ever really said a few words, so he knew she must be serious.

"Why the fuck was all that relevant?" Although he could probably assume what she was about to say, he wanted to hear it come from her.

"...What I'm trying to say is..." (Y/N) looked off to the side, an embarrassing feeling rising in her stomach, but she knew she couldn't just leave it at that.

"I love you!"

Jotaro was definitely caught off guard and confusingly looked at (Y/N) as she hid her face, humiliated at having to say such overly sweet things out loud.

"...What?" Jotaro managed to let out as he repeatedly blinked, looking at the girl with tattered sports clothing in front of him absolutely puzzled.

"—I love all of you! We're a family even if we practically know nothing about each other. But! That can change, so when I get back, I will tell everyone the truth. Just know, I'm undeniably on your side."

She should have probably started off with that instead of misleading Jotaro into believing there was going to be a whole love confession. He left no time with composing himself as he turned dead serious, staring at the exhausted looking girl in front of him.

"You can't tell everyone the truth." Jotaro said while a brief moment of pain flashed before his eyes, (Y/N) looking back at him in confusion.

"What?" (Y/N) questioned while beginning to walk closer to Jotaro.

"Why? Don't they deserve to know?" He still had not answered her and just silently watched as she got closer and closer, his hand dropping whatever he was playing with in his pocket.

"Well~ I can tell you the answer to that!"

An oddly familiar velvety voice echoed throughout the tense hallway. The steps of the culprit followed the voice as they got closer and closer to the two until they revealed themself from the shadowed area of the unlit tunnel.