"Not without a personal item. But even if Bonnie or I had one, I doubt we'd be able to track him down." Luna explained.

"And why's that?" Stefan asked.

"It's Klaus. He's 100% got himself cloaked. He wouldn't walk around without a cloaking spell. That would just be stupid." Luna answered.

"Are you.. okay?" Stefan asked, looking at his younger sisters pale face.

She narrowed her eyes at him, "Yeah..?" She said, she was confused as to why he was asking. "Why wouldn't I be okay." She said, furrowing her brows.

"It looks like you haven't fed in days." Damon said, meeting her gaze. Her face dropped. He narrowed his eyes at her expression change.

"When was the last time you fed?" He asked. She only shrugged, refusing to answer his question. The three sat in silence for a few moments before Damon spoke up, "Do you think he killed her?"

"Katherine?" Stefan asked. Damon nodded.

"Probably," "Absolutely not." Stefan and Luna said at the same time.

"Why not?" Damon questioned.

"She ran from him for 500 years. He wouldn't end it quickly. He's one vengeful mother fucker." Luna said, taking a sip of her bourbon. Stefan looked at her and so did Damon, but she avoided both their looks and looked forwards.

Then, the door to the Salvatore house opened. "Thank you, Mr. Henry." Elena shook the lawyers hand as he was getting ready to leave. Elena turned around walking into the house and the Salvatores went to go in, before being stopped by a barrier.

"I'm sorry, I completely forgot." Elena said. "Luna, Would you like to come in?"

"Yes, thank you." Luna said, smiling at Elena, then back at her brothers. Although Luna didn't like the doppelgänger, and she knew this, she was persistent in trying to gain her friendship and trust. And Luna respected that. She wasn't pushing it, and constantly trying to do something to deepen their friendship, but when he opportunity presented itself, she made the most of it. Luna was grateful for her trying. She walked over to the liquor table, refilled her drink and walked back over to Elena.

"Stefan, would you like to come into my house?" Elena said, with a grin on her face.

"I would love to." Stefan said, coming inside. "Thank you."

"What are we, twelve?" Damon said.

"One of us is." Elena said. Both Stefan and Luna were amused by the fact Damon couldn't get inside his own house.

"If I let you in, do you promise to obey the owner of this house?" Elena questioned.

"No." Damon answered.

"Okay." Luna said, and with the wave of her hand the door slammed in her older brothers face. Elena let out a quiet laugh and Stefan smiled.

Damon opened the door with an unamused look on his face. "Seriously." He said.

"Seriously, Damon. My way. You promised. I call the shots. No lies, no secret agendas. Remember?" Elena said, seriously.

Damon caved. "Yes, Elena. Sure."

"Then please, come in." Elena finally said.

Luna and Stefan were both laughing that Damon was stuck outside of the house.

"Shut up." He said, walking past them. Then Bonnie came out, handing a coat to Elena. "Thanks."

"Wait, where are you going?" Stefan asked.