| triginta quinque |

I smiled as was staring at my sons who laying beside each other on our bed.

Yes, I do sleep beside them.

I was tucking them in when I couldn't help to ask something.

"Hade, Vius.." I called.

Their light gray eyes looked at me questioningly.

"Why is it that you don't ask about your real Baba?"

There, I said it.

They looked at each other as if they were reading each others mind and nodded.

Twin telepathy I guess?

"Because you look hurt everytime you look at your ring." Hade stated.

I was surprised by their answer.

"We always hear Baba Jack saying in closed doors that we look like our real Baba. We didn't ask about him because we don't want to hurt you Momma." Vius added.

Hade nodded.

"Yah. Momma we're okay with you and Baba Jack. One day we'll meet our real Baba, but if we won't then it's also okay. As long as we have our Momma. Vius and I are going to be okay."

I bit my lowerlip.

My tears were dreading to fall.

"Can you give Momma a hug?" I asked. They smiled and nodded as they sat up and hugged me warmly. The warmth that was so comforting. I will protect my children at all cost.

They were so precious to me. They taught me how to appreciate things. They taught me many things that they weren't even aware of. All this time they thought I was teaching them good manners, that I was teaching them to have a good heart when in fact, they were the ones who's teaching me how to be good.

"Kiss Momma goodnight?" I asked.

They kissed me in both of my cheek.

"Goodnight Momma!" they said as they lay on the bed once more.

Goodnight indeed.

I woke up with the smell of banana pancakes.

I smiled.

My sons might look like their father, but their taste on food, they got that from me.

I hurriedly got up and glided down the stairs. My sons were so interested about cooking. I was so thankful that they do not use their dark abilities for granted. Right now, they indeed act like kids.

As they should.

My smile widened as I saw that there was a man who was topless with an apron on, flipping pancakes in the stove while the two little minions were preparing their orange juice. One was squeezing while the other was transferring the juices from the juicer to the glasses.

I suddenly hoped that the man flipping pancakes was Hades.

This was a real Deja Vu moment. Because he did that before. In fact, he was the one who cooked the first ever banana pancakes that I ate. He said that growing up he liked making pastries. It was one of his secret talents.