| viginti tres |

These passed days I have spent my time in agony.

Locked up inside my room. Only Julienne can come in and come out. I only talk to the people who needs me. And still, there was still no sign of Hades talking to me. I do not know if it is a blessing or a curse.

You see, if he's already under the influence of that bitch telephone and considers herself as his queen, then what am I doing here? I do not want to be his mistress. In fact I'd rather stay in the dungeon rather than stay inside his pathetic palace.

I did my usual routine until I heard the door open.

"Who gave you the audacity to enter a lady's room?" I said coldly and fixed my hair.

"This is my palace, I have the rights to do so." He said deeply.

My heart leaped a beat.

But it still vitiates.

"What may I do for his majesty?" I said curtly.

I will not make him think that I am affected by his presence, or that I have been hurt. I can only be weak once. Never again will I shed tear with the same man.

"I heard the househelp nymphs that you didn't leave your room for three consecutive days. What might be the problem?" He asked as if he was so clueless.

I scoffed.

"I do not wish to see you and Telephone—Persephone eating each others faces in the parts of the castle. Therefore I do not want to go out of my room." I said with all seriousness in my voice.

"What are you talking about?" He looked so confused.

That question made my blood boil.

Playing innocent doesn't suit you.

"I saw you the morning after the ball. You were making out with her in our breakfast table." I said nonchalantly and continued to fix my hair.

He looked surprised.

"How?"

I turned around and glared at him. Why was he asking such questions!?

"It does not matter how I saw it! I do not want to see you with her! It is enough! I know you just used me to make her comeback! Now leave me alone!" I bursted out.

"There is no such thing as Persephone and me kissing because she isn't even here!" He reasoned.

My brows furrowed.

"Are you saying that I am lying then!? I saw what I saw!" I shouted on the top of my lungs.

"No! What I am saying is it cannot be possible because I left the castle the night of the ball, after I stepped out of your room. Poseidon and I went to the southern dragon tribe. We had to meet Gaia." He explained.

What did he mean?

"How do I know that you're telling the truth?" I asked him. I wouldn't fall for his lies again.

He sighed.

"I instructed Thanatos to tell you. Plus, the whole kingdom and the whole palace knew that I was gone. Which is the reason why my nymphs wondered why you were crying coming out of the empty breakfast room." he reasoned.