| viginti et unius |

When you love, you get hurt.

Bullshit. I want to get out of here. I want to disappear. I hate her. I hate him.

Walking down the corridors, I made sure I looked my best. Last night was a mistake. Me crying? How petty. Those tears never existed. I am more than what's worth. He will never see me cry again because he's not worth it.

No one is worth a girl like me.

No one.

I froze when I saw a scene I never wished to see.

Again.

Persephone is here.

On our breakfast table, she was sitting in Hades' lap. Feeding him berries. He was smiling. Ear to ear. His eyes were sparkling.

I scoffed when I saw Persephone glanced my way and smirked.

She mouthed "I'm the real queen." and kissed Hades which he responded.

My heart can't stand this. I stood my ground and turned around but before I turned Hades gazed upon me..

But he continued kissing her.

I will not cry. I won't.

I hurriedly walked towards my room. I saw some souls looking at me with a questioning look but I didn't care. I ran and ran until I reached my room. I used my powers to close all holes. Windows, doors, everything.

I looked at the mirror and cried.

"Viaa.... Via.. I need you..." I cried and held the mirror.

"Please... please.. please.. hear me.." I begged as I held my book at the side.

She's my twin. She will answer.

I casted a spell to call her.

My smile widened when I saw her in the mirror.

"A sudden pain I've never felt before was tugging me. I knew something was wrong." Via said.

The mirror was human size therefore she can see me even though I am sitting down on the cold floor. Crying my heart away. Early in the morning, here I am hurting. Fuck it.

He kills me. He is my downfall.

"The great Vweusky Shivani of the Legendian dimension is sobbing and weeping in tears? It must be that bad." my sister stated.

I can't even speak. I was choked by my own tears.

"I am going to surface the mirror. You have in no condition to talk. You need me. Do not worry."

And she did.

I looked so pathetic yet.. she was here.

She hugged me while I was laying on the floor.

"He...hurt..me..." I uttered still crying.

"You do not have to tell me what happened. Not now that is. I will just hold you Vweu. Just like what you did to me. Like what you always did to me." She whispered comfortingly.