| octodecim |

I woke up with a smile on my face.

It had been 2 weeks since me and Hades was in our secret paradise. And here I am, laying beside him in his bed, cuddling his majesty all high and mighty. He was so beautiful. I couldn't believe it.

Surreal. That's everything right now. I chuckled as Hades hugged me tighter.

Who knew that a big bad wolf like him is a big softie? Definitely not me.

"Persephone is the stupidest Goddess there is. How can she let go of you when you're basically perfection?" I whispered ever so quietly.

My smile widened.

"But if not for her stupidity you wouldn't have met me. I wouldn't be inside your arms right now." I uttered.

He was sleeping soundly.

"I'll fix you Hades. I'll mend your broken heart." I promised.

And I hope you wouldn't break mine.

My attempt of getting up was easily stopped by the sleeping God of the dead. I chuckled.

"Hades we have to get up. The Day of the Dead's celebration will be later this evening. We need to get ready."

I heard him groan.

"Baby we have to get up." I continued convincing him.

He didn't answer and pretended to be fast asleep. I chuckled once more as an idea popped out of my head.

I fastly kissed his lips five times.

"Wake up sleeping beauty. We have a big day ahead." I stated but thought..

"Or is it night?"

That's when he finally opened his eyes.

"The beast has awoken." He said dramatically which made me laugh.

"Right. The sleeping beast, not beauty." I corrected myself.

He growled.

"I am not a girl mi amore, I am too masculine to be called beautiful."

My brows furrowed.

"But you are, a beautiful man indeed."

What I am stating is a fact. He is indeed glorious.

"Hmmmmm, are you certain?"

I nodded.

"Now let's go." I said and pulled him up.

I got out of bed as I cast a spell to hide my nudity. I saw Hades pouted as he saw me fully dressed while he was still at the bed, his body relaxed at the headboard. His erection is so evident above the piece of silk that's the only thing that hides his nude body.

He was a God indeed. Sculpted to perfection.

"I wouldn't mind seeing you in your birthday suit the whole day." he stated.

I smirked.

"Really? Then would you let me walk around naked in your palace wherein all the souls are present?" I asked.

He pouted.

"Come on. Get dressed. We have to finish glamming up your ballroom before your brothers come here." I stated and pecked on his lips.

Which wasn't successful because he pulled me closer to him that made me sit on his lap wherein I can feel his erection rubbing in the middle of my thighs.

"Before everything else we should have breakfast first." he said deeply.

I had a hold of his shoulders feeling his skin as he rubbed his erection with a fast phase. Goodness his Godly Dick was big. No, big is not the word. It was huge. I can't help but moan when he widened my legs by adjusting my thighs. I was wearing a simple white dress with a black thong inside.

I can feel my pussy dripping as he gripped both of my hips.

"H-hades w-we're going to be late.." my voice came out as a faint whisper.

He growled.

"Who cares? I want my breakfast first. Do not worry, we won't be long. I'll make it fast." he said.

My desire towards him is like ecstasy. I am lost in his drug. He pierced my top and licked one of my pink nipples as he massaged the other one. He took it in his mouth which made me gasp and moan.

"Ha-hades...a-ahhh~"

My grip on his shoulder tightened. He sided my thong using his free hand and without any warnings he pushed all of himself inside me.

"Ahhhh fuck Hades! Ohhhhh~" I moaned.

He smacked my behind and smirked. He licked my collarbone and kissed my neck.

"I like how tight you are for me kitten. It makes me want to be deep inside you all the fucking time." He said darkly and started thrusting.

He groaned as I moaned.

We were in a sitting position. His back rested on the headboard together with his head as he held me sitting on top of him. He thrusted so good while I'm on top of him.

"Ride me princess."

"Y-yes S-sir O-ooohhh."

I moaned as I continued to grind and meet his thrust. Up and down I go. My moans were so evident. His grip on my waist tightened.

"Fuck! That's it princess. Take all of it inside you. You're a good girl right?" He asked darkly.

"Y-yes! Yes! Fuck! A-ahhhh." I moaned

He smacked my butt making me moan louder as he thrusted on a faster phase wherein my melons were bouncing and my body is convulsing. My pussy tightened making him groan. I can already feel myself nearing my climax.

"C-cumming!" I screamed in sheer pleasure.

He growled louder this time.

He pounded inside me as I came. But he still wasn't there yet. Bullets of sweat was dripping down my face as my pussy was so wet from my cum. I saw him smirked and as fast as lightning changed our position into missionary.

"You're not done yet." he said teasingly and we both moaned when he slammed himself inside of me and thrusted ten times faster than before which is making our golden bed move. He held both of my hands as he thrust and he started kissing me.

He worshipped my neck while I was moaning non-stop.

"Fuck! So good princess! I don't care if it's too much! Take it!" He commanded and groaned.

I can already feel my second orgasm coming.

"F-fuck! C-can't! T-too m-much! A-ahhhh-" I moaned and came.

"Yes! Fuck! Give it to me!" He groaned loudly.

With that, he came inside my tight walls and buried his cock deep inside. His seeds overflew. My pussy was now a mess full of my cum and his.

Oh well.. so much for not being late..

-Vwrites-
Ang worth it naman pala ma late :)
Gulat kayo no? Gulat din ako HAHAHAHHA