| sedecim |

"Can we talk?"

That was the first thing that I said as I went inside Hades' library. He was looking at a book. Another magical book but he didn't seem that busy. Thankfully there's no other woman this time.

I heard him sigh.

"We're going to have a crucial talk now, are we?" he asked.

I nodded.

"Well then have a seat." he said.

I did. I took a chair and sat exactly in front of him.

"It's been a week since I've been back. What happened to 'We'll try to make this work' Hades? I want to do this willingly now, but it seems like you lost interest doing so. I don't understand you anymore. One moment you want me one moment you don't."

I vocally said.

It was haunting me. For the first time I was step by step trying to let go of the fears. For the first time I finally prioritised myself rather than prioritising my book. I want answers. Everyday we will only have small talks in the dining table then he's gone. But whenever I'm almost asleep I can feel him coming inside my room and kissing my head while whispering sweet things like 'You look beautiful' or 'I would trade my whole kingdom just for your smile'.

That was my favourite part of the day. But it can't only stay that way. I want more. I want more of the affections, the love, the attention, every single thing that belongs to him. It is with no doubt that I am attracted to such man but—trying to make this work goes both ways. I want him to tell me why.

"It is not as easy as you may think—"

I cut him off.

"Then how!? Tell me?! Why is it not easy when in the first place it was your idea to keep me here!" I bursted out.

It was my first time letting myself go. I was usually always reserved. Quiet. Observant. But this man with dark gray eyes opens up the features of myself that I never really thought was there. My sudden outburst shocked him.

It was evident in his face.

"It is not my choice that this heart is still scared, Vweu."

I scoffed.

"And you think I'm not?! Do you have any idea what I had gone through and what I've lost!? Yet I'm still trying to find the good in everything!? For the first time in ions I am now finally willing to risk it all! But I get this?! I—-"

"I do not want to do the risks of me hurting you Vweu! I do not want to be imperfect when I show you how much I care for you because I am afraid that you might leave me too! It is not just about you Vweu! It took me a decade to finally move on from Persephone! I do not know how but I will definitely die if I screw this up too!"

I stilled.

"I am not Persephone, Hades. I might act like a bitch but I don't need a perfect man just like what she wanted." I stated calmly but my emotions turned cold.

I gazed at him with no pint of emotion in my eyes.

"Although very well, if you do not wish to see me or if you're still scared, once you already find the courage and stopped being a coward, you know where to find me."

I stated before storming out of his studyroom.

I felt numb walking towards my room. I only bowed and nodded towards people whom greeted me. Funny, his people thought I was there queen and yet the king himself cannot even acknowledge me as someone in his life.

"Who am I kidding? Maybe I'm just of the girls he fucked." I talked to myself in the mirror.

I have been ignoring my responsibilities as a book keeper. I haven't opened Once Upon A Time for a long while. I made myself familiar with my environment. Thanatos was a kind soul touring me around. He and his wife was living beautifully.

I didn't even realize that I was crying.

"Stupid. How can I be so stupid." I sobbed.

For the first time in Ions, I finally let myself feel weak. I cried until I fell into a deep slumber.

I woke up seeing Hades' soft face. His hand gently caressing my face. It was dark so I assumed it was already night time. He smiled at me softly.

"It is such a magnificent sight to watch you sleep mia bella."

I didn't know what to say. I looked so confused. I was about to say something but he hushed me.

"Shush mi amore, I know I am not good with words, therefore I should just show you how I really feel." he said.

Confused, he guided me up. We walked towards my balcony. He created a mist and hopped on to it. He reached out for me as I stayed quiet. Not knowing what I should say. I am still at the state of shock.

"I know this is hard but... can you please ride with me?" He asked as his hand were open for mine.

I took a deep breath.

"Of course I'll ride you." I said not really knowing what I replied.

I heard his deep sleek chuckle,

I grabbed his hand, which made him pull me closer to him. He guided my hand towards his shoulder as his other hand was on my waist making me face him even more. Our bodies touched and I felt a whole zoo in my stomach, the scene was so intimate yet so endearing.

His eyes were different. The looks of melancholy yet the softness was there. My right hand went from his shoulders to his neck. Our foreheads touched as he looked closer into my soul. The chemistry was burning, and so was my soul. My eyes closed as I was loving the electricity of our touch.

How can there be light in so much darkness?

I cannot understand.

"I shall show you the true me that you've been waiting for."

-Vwrites-
Guys, iba yung kilig ko dito.
Why naman ho ganyan fafa Hades?
Ror ror ror kaayo.